• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) Ask a Question, Get an Answer - please ask all quick questions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bohn
they look ok altho you could ask to see better (bigger) pics.

Also, are they unisex? (apologies if newb point) or could she be selling a female cut?
Just a mention incase.

bohn

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Master-Classter
Also, are they unisex? (apologies if newb point) or could she be selling a female cut? Just a mention incase.
they're made for men, altho women could wear them if they want to
wink.gif
i would check out cultizm.com .. that's where i bought mine from. if you're not from europe the VAT tax is automatically taken off once you create an account. at least you know they are original. heh

crosswound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by I<3Bacon
I thought the MIE's used the inch/cm sizing system...
they do it says 96cm/38" i just classified it as size small. extra small is 36" which is what i probably should have got. anyhow i got the polo to shrink enough where it doesn't look like i have a mini skirt on. edit: the only thing that really shrunk is the length guess after regular wearing a very tiny mini skirt is back. sucks to wear 19cm diors with them guess its straight leg polo only lol.

gkl

Reaction score
How does RRL western shirt fit compare to Polo Ralph Lauren's button downs? I wear a Polo RL linen plaid in M (kinda sized down).

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gkl
How does RRL western shirt fit compare to Polo Ralph Lauren's button downs? I wear a Polo RL linen plaid in M (kinda sized down).
Run a search on here for my RRL western shirt that I put up on sale last month. I gave exact measurements which you can compare to your own shirt.

Jared

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can you describe the difference between the slim and classic fit? Just how slim is slim? Just how baggy is classic?

What jacket size is appropriate for slim and classic in small, medium and large?

Thank you!

brimley

Reaction score

learner

Reaction score
Are these Loake Chelsea boots too polished to wear with jeans?

232-221-photo3.jpg

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jared
Can you describe the difference between the slim and classic fit? Just how slim is slim? Just how baggy is classic?

What jacket size is appropriate for slim and classic in small, medium and large?

Thank you!

What brand(s)?

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to get some brown pants in a somewhat heavy weight (perhaps 14oz - 18oz) cotton, with an inseam of 34+ (for stacking), a slim cut, with a 7.25&quot; - 8&quot; hem. Basically I want a pants version of Dior 19cm or 21cm.

Where can I find pants like this?

aerether

Reaction score
How long are hoodies supposed to be on you?

The bottom of my Apolis Activism Trench Hood is about 1.5 inches above the bottom of the crotch of my jeans, but I feel like it might be pushing the "too ******* long" boundary.

Pic:
exampleza5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 84 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads