• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Woolrich FW08 is up

API

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
Has anyone spotted the black maine guide jackets anywhere besides context? I wasted a bunch of time calling around to the few places I could today with no luck.

yes please let us know if that maine guide jacket in black wool is found anywhere else. ive seen it on japanese site in canvas, but not been able to find wool. i had meant to get a size L. good lesson learned i guess, dont wait to think about it, just do it.....

plooftin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Casual
My favorite piece from this season. Thanks for posting it. I'm off to Bergdorf tomorrow.

Did you end up picking this up? I called Bergdorfs and everyone I spoke with was breathtakingly rude, as per usual, and I got nowhere.

Casual

Reaction score
Originally Posted by plooftin
Did you end up picking this up? I called Bergdorfs and everyone I spoke with was breathtakingly rude, as per usual, and I got nowhere.
Didn't make it past Takashimaya.

Originally Posted by dusty
BG is terrible.
Agreed.

plooftin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dusty
BG is terrible.

Do either of you have experience ordering from Fred Segal? Worth giving a shot? It really is a beautiful piece...

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The Hunter and Stream Jackets look nice in the herringbone wool.

The wing collar shirts would be perfect for a Canadian tuxedo.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Context also has a few more things up, including some hats.

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
The Hunter and Stream Jackets look nice in the herringbone wool.
You got that right:
main.jpg
wr_jk_1front.jpg
Wish I didn't pass on this when it was up on Jake's site, IIRC:
cruisershirt-plaidflannel03.jpg
wwm08aw19c.jpg

ashenwreck

Reaction score
That Cruiser shirt was at Context, I know. But I don't recall seeing it on Jake's website. Nonetheless, I wanted it, as well. :-/

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got a response from Emily at Jake's. They had the blue plaid shirt above, but sold out. They do have the black with yellow/white stripes version in a large. $230 (w/o the applied discount).

Large:
shoulders, measured across back: 17.
chest, measured at underarm: 21.5.
sleeve, measured from shoulder: 27.
length, measured from neck to bottom hem: 29.
natural waist, measured straight across: 22.

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
More info from Emily at Jake: We have these two pieces in stock: WMCPS 0117 WH01\tUpland Jkt\tCharcoal\t$685 WMCPS 0120 WF02\tPeacoat\tDkNavy\t$735 And are expecting the following this month: WMCPS 0121 RP01\tField Jacket\tRed\t\t$650 WMCAM 0060 FS01\tClassic Shirt\tBlkRed\t\t$215 WMACC 0058 HT01\tClassic Tie\tGreen\t\t$120 WMACC 0063 SP01\tHunter's Bag\tBlkRed\t\t$440

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads