• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dick Cheney's style

windrunner

Reaction score
Cheney begins his trip to Azerbaijan, Georgia and Ukraine...

Do you think we could at least get a suit out of this guy?!
confused.gif

God forbid he looks in any way Vice-Presidential...guess it's cause his meetings in Azerbaijan today were with good 'ol boy western oil company joint ventures, Chevron and BP.

BigHandMan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by windrunner
Cheney begins his trip to Azerbaijan, Georgia and Ukraine...

Do you think we could at least get a suit out of this guy?!
confused.gif

God forbid he looks in any way Vice-Presidential...guess it's cause his meetings in Azerbaijan today were with good 'ol boy western oil company joint ventures, Chevron and BP.

While I agree, this is just about the last thing on my long list of complaints about Dick Cheney...
plain.gif

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Suits cannot hold this man.
cheneylb1.jpg

TIEALIGN

Reaction score
I think this outfit would look best on Cheney...
skeletor.jpg

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's all about accessories with Dick Cheney...

000176.jpg

lordofpi

Reaction score
Originally Posted by windrunner

I'm not one to jump on the bandwagon of bashing the Administration at every turn, but this is pretty shameful -- especially when those ranking below you are better dressed! Shame on him.

amemovox

Reaction score
This post is truly relevant. I am a personal friend of his and we are planning a huniting trip upon his return. I will bring it up to him
bounce2.gif

Master Shake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by amemovox
This post is truly relevant. I am a personal friend of his and we are planning a huniting trip upon his return. I will bring it up to him
bounce2.gif

Be safe.

Back to the OP, this is, after all, the guy who wore a parka to a Holocaust memorial.

Aaron01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by adamsnez
is that a massive cock in his pants?
wow.gif
eek.gif

They don't call him "Dick" just because his name is Richard.

lordofpi

Reaction score
I guess once you're there in the big #2 spot, you realize that your only purpose for the next 4-8 years is to wait for something awful to happen to the President, these VPs just go off their rockers. Though I suppose no one ever accused politicians of being smart; if they were, they'd be out creating wealth instead of finding ways to take it.

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads