• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
3rd day at work from vacation and I'm getting stressed out again.

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh man. Automated delivery scheduling computer programs. And "customer service."

I had to go up two managerial steps before someone would tell me that they have called the warehouse and are trying to reschedule my delivery tomorrow for hours when they can actually deliver to my condo--per my original request. And then even he could not guarantee it.

Sigh. But I kept my cool, didn't swear at anyone, and simply asserted my status as a customer who just spent $1000s and expected my delivery to show up when they said it would. All in all that took about 30 minutes. Or less. Not bad, relatively speaking (coughVerizoncough).

b

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been dropping stuff all day. Pens, paint brushes, a sandwhich. I don't know what's wrong with me. All I do know is that, if I were in prison, it wouldn't be pretty.

Metropolis

Reaction score
Got these gorgeous Lacoste slip ons, but can not find a single outfit to wear them with. Oh well.

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Metropolis
Got these gorgeous Lacoste slip ons, but can not find a single outfit to wear them with. Oh well.

I think I'd view that as an opportunity to go shopping, no?
smile.gif

b

borderline

Reaction score
These clownballers that bid on Ebay auctions many days before it ends. It just makes the end result more expensive for anyone. I guess it doesn't piss off the sellers, but frankly I don't see the point of bidding at any time but the very end.

Harry Lean

Reaction score
l've found out the a (so called) friend has been stealing from me. l've been very very wild about it all week. l've put him on notice and told him l will be coming over to his place tommorrow so l can punch him up.

l've got my mouth guard and knuckle dusters ready. l'm going to hurt him really really bad.
boxing[1].gif
l'm also going to light his gas stove and hold his head over it (threatening to push his face into it if he doesn't kiss my feet, say sorry, and pay me $500 for my stress).

l don't like thieves, especially when it is someone who is supposed to be a friend.

lt's going to be very dangerous because i'm sure he will pull a knife on me and try to stab me. l may need to conceal a piece of wood so l can knock the knife out of his hands when he tries to kill me. lt's not going to end up pretty, i'm sure his kitchen will be covered in blood by the end of it.

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i thought you liked it when i talked daaaaiiiiiiiirty.

Harry Lean

Reaction score
You a pretty girl? lf you are, then you can P.M me as much dirty talk as you like.
tounge.gif

My wife never talks dirty to me. ln fact, she even refuses to sleep with me anymore. l hate her guts. Pity she doesn't step out in front of a bus.
devil.gif

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Harry Lean
You a pretty girl? lf you are, then you can P.M me as much dirty talk as you like.
tounge.gif

My wife never talks dirty to me. ln fact, she even refuses to sleep with me anymore. l hate her guts. Pity she doesn't step out in front of a bus.
devil.gif

You should kill two birds with one stone and wipe out both her and your thieving friend. Make it look like they were having an affair which went sour and in a lover's quarrel they killed each other.

K

Brad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think I pulled something in my right upper back and rib cage. Too much softball and golf. It's worst at night when I try to lay down to sleep. If I catch it wrong, it's about an 8 on the pain scale. It blows.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wanted to spend the day wandering the city, but it's raining.

batorizer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
I hate this warm weather.

i'm with you.

dumb ass contract-fed security guards who hate on everyone cause they can't get a real cop job.

all the marsupialed threads in sw&d. what's with all these noobs? has the forum been spammed in lame night clubs?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads