• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Louis Vuitton Shoes

blackplatano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LMAOOOOOOO...

This is epic...Some idiot is challenging Aportnoy to a shoe-off.
laugh.gif

Daskb:

How about you start a thread challenging aportnoy to a shoe off? You can post you collection and challenge him to post his. He is the current shoe king of styleforum, so if you beat him, you will the new king. How about it?

Daskb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Shikar
Ok, i dont really understand what you said, but can we please borrow your LV shoes? I mean, they are so expensive, I am sure they are like more than like $150 !!!

Regards.

MF's you are not letting me enjoy my scotch. You two are making my drink look bad...enough of this. Lemme give you a handicap... go pick the best thing you ever had, between the two of you. Post it. If I aint good in matching or excelling i will shut-up and same goes for you. Go chose your weapons. I am done blurting and typing this ****.

Daskb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by blackplatano
LMAOOOOOOO...

laugh.gif

Daskb:

How about you start a thread challenging aportnoy to a shoe off? You can post you collection and challenge him to post his. He is the current shoe king of styleforum, so if you beat him, you will the new king. How about it?

What is the yard-stick for a shoe? the look? the performance? or the price/ or the brand?

blackplatano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Daskb
What is the yard-stick for a shoe? the look? the performance? or the price/ or the brand?

Everything. Whoever has the largest number of all around amazing shoes wins. Start a new thread now to built the hype and tomorrow when he sees the thread you two can battle.
"Aportnoy, I challange you to a shoe off" Is a good title.

Daskb

Reaction score
LMAOOOOOOO...

laugh.gif

Daskb:

Oh well, aportony or whoever's fan, hope you have your own pride to challenge before you call some one a name.

antirabbit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The best thing I have?
My kids
My Wife
My concert violin
Or my LV shoes....hmmm
Pride my (my pride) sir is not predicated on my ability to "shell" nor is it impaired by the defense of a fragile ego.
The best thing I have does not reside in a closet, nor will it be posted on this forum.

If you were to perhaps do some dilligence, you might realize that shoes with age look better than those that are freshly minted in some Prada factory in Albania.

Also, please note, you are the one that needs to pony up. I have posted many pics of my shoes.
Aportnoy has a virtual shrine here, so we done already ponied up kiddo.

blackplatano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh well, aportony or whoever's fan, hope you have your own pride to challenge before you call some one a name.

Are you SCARED? Challenge him and start the thread or we will know you are just lying.

Daskb

Reaction score
Everything. Whoever has the largest number of all around amazing shoes wins. Start a new thread now to built the hype and tomorrow when he sees the thread you two can battle.
"Aportnoy, I challange you to a shoe off" Is a good title.

WTF is Aportony, anyways/ dang it sounds like it is some buzzword and quite a few fellows wanna follow him. I already asked him to display what he has. Now why dont you guys go persuade him to do what u followers want to do?

And also give him the title too. He might like you followers for that. GL

blackplatano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WTF is Aportony, anyways/ dang it sounds like it is some buzzword and quite a few fellows wanna follow him. I already asked him to display what he has. Now why dont you guys go persuade him to do what u followers want to do?

Sounds like ***** talk.

Start a thread talking all that **** and directly challenge the man to a shoe off. If not, just punk out.

Daskb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by antirabbit
The best thing I have?
My kids
My Wife
My concert violin
Or my LV shoes....hmmm
Pride my (my pride) sir is not predicated on my ability to "shell" nor is it impaired by the defense of a fragile ego.
The best thing I have does not reside in a closet, nor will it be posted on this forum.

If you were to perhaps do some dilligence, you might realize that shoes with age look better than those that are freshly minted in some Prada factory in Albania.

Also, please note, you are the one that needs to pony up. I have posted many pics of my shoes.
Aportnoy has a virtual shrine here, so we done already ponied up kiddo.

You look like a wise guy in pic, can you act and talk like one? You are talking like Aportnoy is your price wife or may be i got it wrong. Prove me.

antirabbit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You are a funny little man.
Is that you Eric Glennie?

Daskb

Reaction score
Sounds like ***** talk.

Start a thread talking all that **** and directly challenge the man to a shoe off. If not, just punk out.

LOL...dumbo.

I already asked him to post it. Why dont you persuade your idol instead of me?

For some reason he is more modest than you dum fqs

Daskb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by antirabbit
You are a funny little man.
Is that you Eric Glennie?

If thats your imagination thats driving your guess work, it simulates your intelligence too.

antirabbit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey man,
Just look up all the different "this weeks shoe damage" there are at least 33 of them, all of them have at least 3 pairs of shoes.
But really, start the thread and let the mother rip!

Shikar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
MF's you are not letting me enjoy my scotch. You two are making my drink look bad...enough of this. Lemme give you a handicap... go pick the best thing you ever had, between the two of you. Post it. If I aint good in matching or excelling i will shut-up and same goes for you. Go chose your weapons. I am done blurting and typing this ****.

Bespoke, made by an elderly man, every stitch is hand done with maybe the occasional Singer machine, the most comfortable footwear i have ever worn. They are 7 years old, and used and abused on a regular basis. Why dont you try and beat these?

Regards.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads