• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Post pics of your denim - denim fades and evolution

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There also a edit button
smile.gif

clarity

Reaction score
Daskb, if you could manage to pick, which one of those do you like wearing the most?

Daskb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by clarity
Daskb, if you could manage to pick, which one of those do you like wearing the most?

Good question. Right now i am big on the fit I feel from hermes and LV and blue prada slimfit. But it is just me.

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How can you be 40+ and still be all about, "hey everybody these jeans cost a fuckin fortune, oh yeahhhh"

Daskb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Musselma
laugh.gif

Guess what I'm 42 and like few things that youngsters like might like. Don't put me down for that, please.

Shakermaker

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Daskb
I said I cant wear frayed or wrinkled or any fussy jeans, not the brand

The brands usually mentioned here are not frayed, wrinkled, or fussy, so I still don't get your reasoning. No offense, but your comment about being in your 40's and having a corporate job came off as a little condescending. Not everyone here is a broke college student. It is, however, nice to see some different brands from time to time as a change of pace, so thanks for posting!

kit99bar

Reaction score
I also felt like the posting of the prices was unnecessary and kinda bragging
lol8[1].gif

Originally Posted by Tarmac
How can you be 40+ and still be all about, "hey everybody these jeans cost a fuckin fortune, oh yeahhhh"

Musselma

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Daskb
Guess what I'm 42 and like few things that youngsters like might like. Don't put me down for that, please.

I didn't realize age had anything to do with wearing brands like A.P.C. or 5EP. Amazing. You just wanted to post your largely unimpressive jeans with their price tags to stroke your ego a bit, so I don't know why I'm still even wasting my time with this.
confused.gif

Daskb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kit99bar
I also felt like the posting of the prices was unnecessary and kinda bragging
lol8[1].gif

Did I post prices? I'm sorry if I did. I looked back into postings and didnt pricing anywhere. I still could be wrong. Anyways my heartfelt apologies.

Daskb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Musselma
I didn't realize age had anything to do with wearing brands like A.P.C. or 5EP. Amazing. You just wanted to post your largely unimpressive jeans with their price tags to stroke your ego a bit, so I don't know why I'm still even wasting my time with this.
confused.gif

Hmmmm, I wonder why you are in this thread, not that I have any control. I read this thread as Post pics of your denim and I did. I am still at loss when and where I mentioned the prices b'cos I dont exactly remember the tag price all i can say is approximate of the price. Ig I really did post prices, my sincere apologies.

Daskb

Reaction score
Heck I can't even type, i'm tipsy...GN all, my apologies.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Davidko19
Big ups on the Bert and Ernie clock.
It needs batteries, but I was lucky enough to nab it up as a gift for my fiancee. robbie also,42 year old new guy you could have just told us what you own because none of those have any fadez. I don't care about the brand, I care about the fadez and cool details. Do the hermes have the orange selvage I keep hearing about?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads