• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Post pics of your denim - denim fades and evolution

Daskb

Reaction score
I got few more jeans from those above brands and Versace too.....It is painful to upload all the pics.

I know I am talking about different kind of jeans than most of you were talking...the reason is: I am 40 age group and most of my time is spent in corporate world, hence no no frayed or wrinkled or fuss.

Musselma

Reaction score
You probably could've stuck all those in the same post by just linking to them on photobucket or imageshack and saved some space, for future reference.

And how can it possibly be comfortable to have zippers on your back pockets. It seems like it would be annoying, and it looks ridiculous imho. I'm also unsure what being 40+ or having a corporate job have to do with what kind of jeans you wear. Does your job prevent you from buying certain brands to wear when you're not working? Doesn't make much sense. You can obviously buy or wear jeans, so what's the problem with buying brands talked about here?

Daskb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Musselma
You probably could've stuck all those in the same post by just linking to them on photobucket or imageshack and saved some space, for future reference.

And how can it possibly be comfortable to have zippers on your back pockets. It seems like it would be annoying, and it looks ridiculous imho. I'm also unsure what being 40+ or having a corporate job have to do with what kind of jeans you wear. Does your job prevent you from buying certain brands to wear when you're not working? Doesn't make much sense. You can obviously buy or wear jeans, so what's the problem with buying brands talked about here?

I said I cant wear frayed or wrinkled or any fussy jeans, not the brand

Daskb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Daskb
I said I cant wear frayed or wrinkled or any fussy jeans, not the brand

Thanks for the tip on how to post them. I man it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads