• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hejfina - affiliate thread

briancl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tooch4321
it is one of the better stores in wicker park, along with penelope's on division. it also helps that i live only two blocks away

Hi neighbor.

I'm down just a few blocks as well.

hejfina

Reaction score
Originally Posted by constant struggle
anyone?!...
Hi... sorry for the late reply. The threading on the oxford creates a very subtle contrast on the shirt, but very subtle.

plooftin

Reaction score
Annoying but any idea when you're going to get new EG shipments in? Today was the first really cool fallish day in Buffalo. It put me in the mood to go fall shopping...

hejfina

Reaction score
hey guys,
exclusive news! You hear it first.

We are relaunching a new version of hejfina.com tomorrow and possibly this evening!!!
We will have a whole slew of our new Engineered Garments pieces online and other new Fall/Winter items online.

hejfina

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MyMorningJacket
What designer makes this cardigan and why is it no longer on the Hejfina site?
that cardigan is sold out. sorry!

Lysol

Reaction score
New site looks great! Early bird gets the EG cardigan.
smile.gif

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by briancl
Hi neighbor.

I'm down just a few blocks as well.

ha, i figured someone on here is from the area, good to know i'm not the only one...

batorizer

Reaction score
i'm not getting the new site. enough teasing... what gives?

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by batorizer
i'm not getting the new site. enough teasing... what gives?
I'm not seeing it either. Maybe they moved servers/IP addresses and it hasn't propagated to all of the DNS networks yet.

Lysol

Reaction score
Yea, the site was being all sorts of buggy for me but I'm sure that's to be expected when you launch a website. I'm afraid that my order has either gone through twice...or not at all.
smile.gif

Oxnard

Reaction score
I am having a really hard time with your website...I can get it load and everything, but when I click on an item and try to choose a size, none of the sizes come up. this is under the "choose an option" bar for size selection. I cant see or select sizes on ANY of the items. This is especially unfortunate consdering all the fantastic EG that you have. I dunno if anyone else is having similar problems.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys getting more EG stuff in?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads