• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments FW08

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
Has anyone spotted more western shirts? I was going to buy the blue one from Hejfina, but I just noticed that it was sold recently. FYI, yoox also has a pathfinder jacket from several seasons back in navy wool: http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/ENGINE...L/sts/sr_men80
A Barney's SA told me over the phone that they had some type of red/black plaid western style shirt. Other than that, MAC has it in the worsted cotton flannel in mid grey charcoal. August might too, but I'm not 100% sure.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
D'oh. I'll have make some calls around NYC then, I'm sure someone stocked it there. I already have the charcoal flannel one.

Lysol

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
Has anyone spotted more western shirts? I was going to buy the blue one from Hejfina, but I just noticed that it was sold recently.

If you're looking for a size Medium I was just about to return one to them as it's too large on me.

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Robin and all that are interested,

I have purchased the Western Shirt in Black/ Brown/ Tan. They should be here next week. If interested, please call to pre-order your size. They will retail for $175.00
I do not have pics but am sure they are out there. Thanks!

Gary

Chip

Reaction score
Anyone know if there are any US stockists that ordered BD's?

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by drink8648
...I have purchased the Western Shirt in Black/ Brown/ Tan. They should be here next week...Gary
Gary,

Are the rest of your items included in this shipment next week?

planetofsound

Reaction score
just picked up the new issue of GQ (with james franco on the cover), and there's a page with pics of the EG/Levi's collaboration. i think it shows 6 of the 9 pieces. pretty similar (in both look and price point) to regular EG stuff. was hoping that maybe the Levi's collaboration would have a lower price point.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by planetofsound
just picked up the new issue of GQ (with james franco on the cover), and there's a page with pics of the EG/Levi's collaboration. i think it shows 6 of the 9 pieces. pretty similar (in both look and price point) to regular EG stuff. was hoping that maybe the Levi's collaboration would have a lower price point.
Are scans available of this online?

Originally Posted by cbusguy
are there any us stockist that got the cpo shirt/jacket?
Ian has them in navy twill, MAC has some I think, and Den/Odin will probably as well.

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DSCF0156.jpg
Denim Jacket, $285
DSCF0159.jpg
Canvas Hunting Pants, $235
DSCF0161.jpg
Canvas Hunting Vest, $200
DSCF0162.jpg
Flannel Shirt (Pullover) $185 Canvas Hunting Jacket, $350
DSCF0165.jpg
501 Button-Fly Jeans, $235
DSCF0166.jpg
DSCF0168.jpg

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That **** is ugly (but thanks for the scans).

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks D. Have you heard if any stores will be carrying that line besides Bloomingdales? I'd like to check out the 501's at least.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads