• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Atsui - What do you want us to carry?

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I wanted to start a new thread to get everyones input.

My goal as an affiliate is to bring the Japanese labels that interest everyone here. So tell me, what do you want Atsui to carry? Do you want us to carry more repro denim or more collection. I will be in Japan next month and I am willing to talk with anyone. Tell me what labels you like and why and I will meet them.

progressiveminded

Reaction score
More and varied denim. I'm not sure what the arrangement BiG has regarding US distribution, but I'd love to see some of those brands on the west coast.

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is National Anthem a Japanese brand? I think it might be an EG-type deal where it is Japanese, but it's actually made in NA. Anyway somebody posted some examples of their workwear stuff earlier and I loved them.

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cross-posted from the Japanese Style thread. Should be here.

1. White Mountaineering. Camping inspired.
2. Post O'alls. Recently covered in ACL.
3. Haversack. Recently covered in the Sartorialist.
4. Sassafras. Gardeners inspired.
5. Naval and Mountain Research, which had a recent thread with lots of interest pop up on SuFu.

Maybe a little more along the lines of what you're already carrying: Zucca
shop: http://www.hmr.jp/user/BrandTop/ZU?svid=2 and

I recently picked up a s/s shirt of theirs and I have to say it's one of my favorites.

g.re

Reaction score
I'd say Silas. It's a bit worse than what it was some years ago, but still good.

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dusty
Is National Anthem a Japanese brand? I think it might be an EG-type deal where it is Japanese, but it's actually made in NA. Anyway somebody posted some examples of their workwear stuff earlier and I loved them.

+1 on NA and also LOOPWHEELER. Got one of their sweat shirts and the construction is AMAZING.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It'd be nice to see Kapital and Johnbull, don't know much about the others.

Fairly sure PBJ is BiG exclusive.

Chip

Reaction score
I missed Haversack. add that to my vote.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads