• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

clarity

Reaction score
Being oblivious to female attention unless it's blatantly obvious and suggestive. Too many cases of thinking back to what was happening half an hour ago and going "damn it!"

warlok1965

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I showed up at my gym this morning at it had been suddenly shut down due to the landlord kicking all his tenants out of the building yesterday. I've been a member almost three years and have a lot of dear friends there, some of whom I can't really see socially since I'm married (ie girls). I'll probably never see a lot of them again and I'm pretty f**king bummed out about it.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
my girlfriend

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brad
Sorry, it was a lame reference to Keeping Up Appearances. If you've never seen it, I bet you'd get a kick out of it.

It's "BOUQUET", B-U-C-K-E-T.

Hyacinth-Bouquet.jpg

If anyone reading this hasn't seen the show, go Youtube it now. One of my very favourite TV shows ever.

JB

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
My G-d, dude, your sig is longer than most of my posts.

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's a bunch of filler to make me look like I know what I'm talking about.

JB

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brad
When we come down there to play golf, remind me not to cool off in the pool.

Please, like there's a pool in the US that hasn't seen some sort of action. What else are they good for?

The filters are due for backwash and scrubbing this weekend anyway.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
Please, like there's a pool in the US that hasn't seen some sort of action. What else are they good for?

The filters are due for backwash and scrubbing this weekend anyway.

Somehow we went from a round of golf to a weekend at the Thomas Estate.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Does this mean I get to bring the gf and fool around in your pool?

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm just ******* pissed off.

If I write about it I'm going to think about it and its going to make me more pissed off.

Then I'm going to have to write about how pissed off posting in the Pissed Off thread made me.

I'll save you all the drama.

Signed,

Pissed OFF K

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
every now and again, in the interest of saving a little of my travel budget, I try ",local" hotels - that is, not part of an international chain. and, for the record, I consider hotels like novotel or Rotana to be an acceptable chain, I am talking about hotels that are only in mexico, or egypt or something like that. anyway, so I am at a hotel last night in mexico, that was reasonable, but had a bunch of small things that just drove me ******* nuts. the minibar was locked when I got to my room, again, not a biggie, but I have a couple of protien shakes a day based on fruit juice, so I wanted to get a fruit juice from the minibar. and when I called down to have somebody come and open it, it took more than half an hour. also, the WiFi was spotty, pulsing stronger and weaker - not a biggie, but annoying. then, this morning, the chamber maid took my (own personal) hanger and plastic suit bag. I am guessing that she thought it was trash, but she took them, and it took my an hour to get somebody who could get them back for me.

so, while this was no the end of the ******* world, it did annoy me.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Somehow we went from a round of golf to a weekend at the Thomas Estate.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Does this mean I get to bring the gf and fool around in your pool?

We're installing cameras soon. Whether that's a plus or a minus is your call.

Oh, on that front... And speaking of getting my nads torqued...

So we've got to have monitored smoke alarms that speak to each other. Like, when one alarm goes off, they all sound. Problem is - the house was built before this became part of the code. So all I have are battery-powered singles. I can get the wireless ones for $40 a pop and there are only ten or so I need, but then there's that monitoring business. Which means added smoke alarms and then $$$ for the monitoring service. Oy.

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JetBlast
It's "BOUQUET", B-U-C-K-E-T.

Hyacinth-Bouquet.jpg

If anyone reading this hasn't seen the show, go Youtube it now. One of my very favourite TV shows ever.

JB

your 16 right? wtf is wrong with you? on that note, i dont find british humour funny at all.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads