• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Helsinki/Finnish street style

ville_e

Reaction score
Helsinki/Finnish street style:

img6269cu7.jpg

img6668nq0wh4.jpg

img5888dd0.jpg

img5745vo1.jpg

img5845gw5.jpg

img5134jr9.jpg

img5215fq4.jpg

img5286xq5.jpg

img4916tl9.jpg

img4465tl1.jpg

img3675tf3.jpg

img3159wm6.jpg

img2743if9.jpg

img1577ho8.jpg

2008072901xw2.jpg

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wow. i know i should be looking at the styles but these are extremely beautiful people.. are you a model scout?

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

DBoon

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Haven't checked the site out in months because it had been ages since it had been updated.

I will marry a Scandinavian. Oh yes, she will be mine.

He does this every Friday.
Stop torturing yourself, man!

You'll never afford it!
Live in the now!

Johnny Amiga

Reaction score
The "style" blog for HS (the biggest newspaper around here) is much funnier, as it's a better representation of what one actually sees around here. Less pretentious than Hel-looks.
http://blogit.hs.fi/katujatyyli/

Whodini:
If I remember correctly, that guy was actually one of the finnish "Fab5" from our version of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. :|

Johnny Amiga

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Wish I could read it because some of the people look pretty ordinary.
Yeah, it's kinda the anti-Hellooks, with pics of how finnish people usually dress. Which in general means looking very boring indeed. Hel-looks generally does a good job at representing how much better the girls around here dress when compared to the guys, but there are some nice fits from time to time. One of my recent favorites:
20080605_01.jpg
Seen this guy walking around downtown pretty often and I'm really liking the way he wears his clothes.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
It must be crazy seeing the people on that blog around town. I get the feeling on some of the more experimental or non-traditional fits here on SF that they don't really exist in real life on the street or that they're so rare it'd be like seeing a zebra walking around in public. I take it for granted that I won't see people from here in my day-to-day life nor will I see anyone dress remotely close to it.

But to actually see it in front of your eyes, like the guy you posted above, must be surreal.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads