• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SF Fantasy Baseball League 2009

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score

Drizz is out.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jonglover
Can't leave out the Muppet Babies.

And now you can edit your roster/draft from your phone like a real grown-up person!

Good luck typing in Houshmanzadeh on the iPhone touchscreen though
smile.gif

life_interrupts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is football still available? If so, I want in.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
That makes 8. I nominate Slim for commissioner, as he "knows what he's doing"
smile.gif

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Steve B.
That makes 8. I nominate Slim for commissioner, as he "knows what he's doing"
smile.gif

If thats ok with everyone else, I can have a site up whenever. Let me know. I don't want to hog all the fun though.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Click here to join.

League ID - 268218
League password - styleforum

same settings as last year.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Jul 31 10:50pm
Here we are, once more into the breech dear friends!

Put your cashmere sweaters, Pantherella socks, raw denim, $600 hoodies, and various other articles of "next level ****" back in the closet. It is time to put on the pads and cleats, to prove that there are still men living somewhere deep inside your emasculated, metrosexualized, bodies!

Is there still blood pumping hot and red through your heart? Can you smell fear? Are you in touch with your animal brain? do you crave things like eating raw meat, driving at excessive speeds, and golfing in a lightning storm, just to laugh in the face of nature? DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN? It is kill or be killed time ladies!

Here we stand, on the only battlefield left to those of us with bad knees, asthma, zero athletic prowess, or those amongst us whom the vagaries of time have left only a cruelly twisted hunk of flesh, where a strapping young soldier used to be. But do not be afraid:

Have we not brains with which to battle others with brains? Is knowledge, speculation, and outright random chance not the only level playing field left for us? Do we not have a randomized draft order and endless rhetoric from "experts" to tell us what we already know deep in our hearts? That we are warriors without a war. Any one of us could coach an NFL team, or work for ESPN, or get drunk and fall down a flight of stairs and live to laugh about it. We are awesome. (especially me though, chumps!)

Join me on this battlefield of the mind give it everything you've got, and perhaps we will find out what you are all really made of!

Welcome to Styleforvm fantasy football 2008/2009

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Need another? Cos I'm in if there's room.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Manny Calavera

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm in and will get to participate in the draft this year. Game over and all that.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jonglover
I'm in and will get to participate in the draft this year. Game over and all that.

10 now? Only 7 signed up.

Manny Calavera

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Where is everyone? Who hasn't signed up from last year? Nupe? Brian(s)?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads