• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho long and thanks
take pity on sholess man!

You forgot the avatar.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There's going to be blood everywhere in the morning.

banned.jpg

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
There's going to be blood everywhere in the morning.

banned.jpg

eh.gif

banhammer.jpg

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
all too much for me this morning. Wow. OK, I have... 1. deleted all the can...the threads (cept for the one in SWD where I dont have mod privs - Brian, can you remove that please). 2. closed the original diorshoe thread asking for the change. I'll reopen that when the world makes sense again. Sorry to be playing fun police, but that did get a little out of hand.

dopey

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by m@T
all too much for me this morning. Wow.

OK, I have...
1. deleted all the can...the threads (cept for the one in SWD where I dont have mod privs - Brian, can you remove that please).
2. closed the original diorshoe thread asking for the change. I'll reopen that when the world makes sense again.

Sorry to be playing fun police, but that did get a little out of hand.

Don't these things die on their own? I don't blame you for moderating, but it seems like a waste of your time to track down all the bannable, deletable crap.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dopey
Don't these things die on their own? I don't blame you for moderating, but it seems like a waste of your time to track down all the bannable, deletable crap.
Ya it was always going to blow over, but at around the point where someone started the one-word-per-board thing, I was like 'enuf's enuf'

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
We still got the comma troll posting.

Etienne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why did the StyleForum's Surreal Life thread get squirelled?

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Étienne
Why did the StyleForum's Surreal Life thread get squirelled?

Yeah that thread was great.

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Film Noir Buff
I have a strange feeling that parts of that thread will live on
smile.gif

Nice to have your own personal bully sandbox, isn't it? What's it cost you so far? $20,000? $50,000? Worth it? Good thing you are so rich and well born.

dopey

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Manton
Nice to have your own personal bully sandbox, isn't it? What's it cost you so far? $20,000? $50,000? Worth it?
Would you mind doing this on a less frequent basis? I know you have a reason to remind new readers of the nature of FNB and his site's grudge obsessive against you, but one of the reasons I don't go there much is that the nastiness gets tiresome and repetitive. That is true regardless of who started it and applies here as well. On the other hand, I always appreciate nastiness when it is childish and funny, so if you feel obligated to strike back at every single FNB appearance here, at least make fun of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads