• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lots of guys ask, "What are the best socks to wear with jeans and brown shoes". These are some of my favorites. The navy background with muted orange dots work well especially in the fall and winter. I only regret not having bought multiple pairs.

anavysock.jpg

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great thread. Was it Ed or chorse123 that gave you free socks to start this thread?
devil.gif

Cravate_Noire

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I catch myself quite often the last months while spending 30-40€ for a pair of over the calf **** ****.
I'll take anything from Sozzi in (sock) size 11.

effang

Reaction score
where can i get socks similar to paul smith, albeit the price? they don't even have paul smith socks on ebay...which is strange considering how easy they must be to counterfeit...

and where do the rest of you get your socks from?

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys, please buy some dark denim
lol8[1].gif

You guys spend $40 for a pair of socks, $600 for shoes, and you can't spend $200 on denim?

You only need one good pair of jeans.

daveboxster

Reaction score
First of all, great thread. Thanks for starting it, maybe it will spur me to start posting pictures of the dozens of pairs of socks that I have.

Paul Smith socks are hard to find at good prices. They were having a sale on them at the Paul Smith web site on some.

As much as I can't stand to pay $30+ for a pair of socks, I liked the Paul Smith's so much that I did buy several pair at retail.

Chorse sells a lot of awesome VK Nagranis (my favorite socks) on this site that I'd recommend.

Try Neimen's discount store as well. Also, I like Jhane Barnes socks as well and you can find them for less than $15 at the Neimen's discount store. No one talks about them on this site, but they are some of my favorites.

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is this thread to, creep the, peeps ?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads