• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

l got tricked to an AMWAY convention. A weird experience.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LesterSnodgrass
I put MLM folks in jail regularly. For some reason they don't like to pay taxes. A bunch of Ponzi scheme artists peddling cheap wares.
I did not know Dog the Bounty Hunter frequented this forum.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I gotta come clean. After the very eloquent writings of that unfortunately banned member, I quit my job and drove to the nearest Amway lair. That was 3 days ago. In that short a time I got to sell boxes of drain cleaners to the bars here, because nothing like an Amway drain cleaner to dissolve all that puke stuck up in the p-trap! Anyway, to celebrate my newfound victory over poverty I got a customised Corvette to show my poor relatives who didn't want to sign up under me that they are losers:
corvette1ib6.jpg
Funny thing is, I kinda felt that this was still not enough because the day after that, I got married to a lovely Russian expatriate working in Macau and I thought that we should get a family car for our kids, which she also brought along. Beat that, losers!
corvette2qr6.jpg
Shoe, I will pm you later.

R-H

Reaction score
You can't under estimate the importance of a good car to an Amway Business owner, considering that is where they end up living.

c3cubed

Reaction score
We all have to admit, it was rather fun sparring with the $SPAMmoway$

From yesterday when it all began, it was a rather intense albeit predictably short lived dramatic episode.

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know where I can get a good water filter?

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by c3cubed
We all have to admit, it was rather fun sparring with the $SPAMmoway$

From yesterday when it all began, it was a rather intense albeit predictably short lived dramatic episode.

ya, despite my warning earlier, I didnt wanna see him banned cos this thread was more fun with him in it....

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidicboy
I gotta come clean. After the very eloquent writings of that unfortunately banned member, I quit my job and drove to the nearest Amway lair. That was 3 days ago. In that short a time I got to sell boxes of drain cleaners to the bars here, because nothing like an Amway drain cleaner to dissolve all that puke stuck up in the p-trap! Anyway, to celebrate my newfound victory over poverty I got a customised Corvette to show my poor relatives who didn't want to sign up under me that they are losers:

corvette1ib6.jpg

Funny thing is, I kinda felt that this was still not enough because the day after that, I got married to a lovely Russian expatriate working in Macau and I thought that we should get a family car for our kids, which she also brought along. Beat that, losers!

corvette2qr6.jpg

Shoe, I will pm you later.

hahahha!

JesseJB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We can get more spammers and apologists.

Just use lots of things that they regularly Google to find naysayers on internet forums.

like:

AMWAY IS A SCAM

VECTOR IS A SCAM

Now we wait.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JesseJB
We can get more spammers and apologists.

Just use lots of things that they regularly Google to find naysayers on internet forums.

like:

AMWAY IS A SCAM

VECTOR IS A SCAM

Now we wait.

The bait is laid...the trap is set...

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidicboy
corvette1ib6.jpg

Oh man, you got the car from Corvette Summer! Awesome. That was some of Mark Hamill's finest work when he wasn't saving the galaxy.

51F6E73Q5NL._SL500_SS130_.jpg

Harry Lean

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AmericanWay$
Predatory business practices are not needed because AMWAY's products are competetively priced and preform better than the competition.

Biggest load of crap ever. AMWAY products are not competitively priced, and there are better products out there for cheaper. That's why there is so much failure in AMWAY. Try selling over priced products to the public, some dummies will go for it, but most won't.

l remember buying those `dish drops' once. lt was 3 times more expensive than my old `trix' liquid and performed only half as good. l could go on and on.

$6,400,000,000 in sales doesn't mean anything. Most distributors are still as broke as ever.

Harry Lean

Reaction score
I was wanting to know if they make any shoes out of crocodile. I hear their leather is quite expensive so I would like a pair for my next AMWAY meeting.
Too funny. AMWAY is not Quixtar, but those two groups have a very dodgy relationship amongst each other. AMWAY is not good in that they sell overpriced crappy products to dumb people, but those networking tool business' that work with AMWAY are the real scammers. Quixtar, IDA etc has a sole purpose to sell useless motivational tools, not useful products. That is where most of the upper level AMWAY people make most of their money. btw, if your upline people don't like you, you will get a lesser cut of the goodies (a cut from the useless motivational tools). The upline people always said they never got a cut from the motivational tools, but their LIES were found out. These people are liars. 3/4 of some large business' income comes from useless motivational tools. lf the lower distrubutors don't buy the tools, they are made to feel bad and become outcasts (people treat them like losers and shame them). The higher Diamond parasites make a killing from BIG functions. Useless motivation speeches that people pay hundreds for. Some people have even been known to buy Diamondships so they can get the prestigious Diamond pin and then make lots of money on the speaking circuit.

Harry Lean

Reaction score

Sadly, you do not know what you are talking about. Spreading these lies hurts the image of AMWAY and my earning potential...AMWAY Business Owners are not required to make any minimum or ongoing purchases. And if a Business Owner decides to leave the business, AMWAY will purchase back any unused, currently marketable AMWAY products and literature. It really is a risk free business oppourtunity with unlimited potential!
worship.gif
worship.gif

That is not always true. AMWAY changes their product labels quite often so they have an excuse to reject claims for refunds.

Someone rings AMWAY 6 months later and asks for a refund. AMWAY say "sorry, your product has the old labels, you can't return it".

As you wish:

bounce2.gif
worship.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

65801564zg6.jpg

22sv8.jpg

Still doesn't prove anything. That could be anyones car.

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looks like someone was scammed.....not gonna point any fingers...lets say H.Lean....no no no thats too easy, lets say Harry.L!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads