• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

l got tricked to an AMWAY convention. A weird experience.

AmericanWay$

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Xericx
Does amway sell their products online? Why not eliminate the middle man and sell directly? They are using an outdated business model of direct selling.

I work in the field of aesthetics and have never even heard of any of Amway's lines of "beautification" products.

AMWAYs business model is based upon relationships. The internet is too impersonal of a medium to sell our products.
smile.gif

Perhaps you should become more educated in your field.
teacha.gif

A Canuker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AmericanWay$
AMWAYs business model is based upon relationships. The internet is too impersonal of a medium to sell our products.
smile.gif

teacha.gif

Why are you still here? Go ask a question about a suit, some jeans or something more reflective of "styleforum". No one here is going to buy your firms crap.

ms244

Reaction score
Originally Posted by A Canuker
Why are you still here? Go ask a question about a suit, some jeans or something more reflective of "styleforum". No one here is going to buy your firms crap.

So are Amway beautification products gay?

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've never even heard of Amway, or any of those products

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Strange taste, a Z06, yellow. You obviously have a lot of time on your hands.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
im not sure if anybody else noticed this....

but every answer /response Americanway writes does not really answer anyone really. just more of his mindless spiel. just goes to show he is a brainwashed , overexaggerating, narrow-minded ninkapoop (or however you spell it).

plus, i am satisfied where i am right now. i may not make alot of money, but i do have alot of happinesses around me and occuring because of me.

i DONT CARE to make your 'millions' a year, trust me if i had that opportunity but throw relationships away i would never choose it.

my job, is one of that every SINGLE PERSON i come across , i either make them happy or try to make them happy.
if my job consists of deception, and causing uncomfortable awkwardnesses in people, and making people think i am a true sell out and such, it is NOT WORTH IT TO ME. not even for a million dollars.

AmericanWay, you really dont get styleforum...we here talk alot about material goods but you get us the wrong way. most of us here are not really invaluate materialism. over anything.

so please leave us. or if you dont want to, please be a normal person and talk normally and sensibly.

A Canuker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ms244
So are Amway beautification products gay?

You should forward this question on to manouche as he seems to be all about teh gay right now.

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wooooo Shoe!!!

Get down with your bad self!!!

I +1 shoe

K

Xericx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
smile.gif

teacha.gif

Why is the internet too impersonal to sell products? that's hogwash, I do almost all of my purchases online and I couldn't be happier. Prices are cheaper, speed to ship is one or two days and I don't have to deal with anyone.

What specifically is the advantage of the "Amway Business model"? I mean really. Use a real example of a product instead of being so mysterious about it.

AmericanWay$

Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
Strange taste, a Z06, yellow. You obviously have a lot of time on your hands.

confused.gif
since when is classic American styling considered strange??? Are you from Europe or Asia?

Originally Posted by shoe
im not sure if anybody else noticed this....

but every answer /response Americanway writes does not really answer anyone really. just more of his mindless spiel. just goes to show he is a brainwashed , overexaggerating, narrow-minded ninkapoop (or however you spell it).

plus, i am satisfied where i am right now. i may not make alot of money, but i do have alot of happinesses around me and occuring because of me.

i DONT CARE to make your 'millions' a year, trust me if i had that opportunity but throw relationships away i would never choose it.

my job, is one of that every SINGLE PERSON i come across , i either make them happy or try to make them happy.
if my job consists of deception, and causing uncomfortable awkwardnesses in people, and making people think i am a true sell out and such, it is NOT WORTH IT TO ME. not even for a million dollars.

AmericanWay, you really dont get styleforum...we here talk alot about material goods but you get us the wrong way. most of us here are not really invaluate materialism. over anything.

so please leave us. or if you dont want to, please be a normal person and talk normally and sensibly.

It's clear that you cannot get over your preconcieved notions of what AMWAY is all about. It's dissapointing that you are so close minded.

The beauty of AMWAY is that it is built upon relationships. Amway's business opportunity reaches people all around the globe, helping them to live better lives and realize their hopes for themselves and their families.
bigstar[1].gif

Do you have a job as a clown? That seems to be what you are describing.
lol8[1].gif

Xericx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
confused.gif
since when is classic American styling considered strange??? Are you from Europe or Asia?

It's clear that you cannot get over your preconcieved notions of what AMWAY is all about. It's dissapointing that you are so close minded.

The beauty of AMWAY is that it is built upon relationships. Amway's business opportunity reaches people all around the globe, helping them to live better lives and realize their hopes for themselves and their families.
bigstar[1].gif

lol8[1].gif

You say "relationships". But what about Product.

Name a product, a price and why its better to buy than having me go down to Target or Amazon to purchase.

AmericanWay$

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Xericx
You say "relationships". But what about Product.

Name a product, a price and why its better to buy than having me go down to Target or Amazon to purchase.

Alright. Which product line is of most interest to you?
teacha.gif

Xericx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
teacha.gif

You choose one product of your choice and explain the cost/benefit against similar products out there.

ms244

Reaction score
teacha.gif

Whatever the cleaning stuff you sell that you say is more profitable then filing cabinets.

Hopefully, on a dollar for dollar basis it weighs a little less.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
confused.gif

bigstar[1].gif

lol8[1].gif

built upon relationships?
job as a clown?

you know i am not even going to answer this. this just makes my point even more, you are nothing but a simpleton.

you only argue in absolutes.

i guess in your 'world'/life , anyone who makes anyone happy MUST be working as a clown

you know, i rather BE a clown than work for amway or you. id do more good.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads