• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
My favourite:
Jacket - 4B SB caramel nubuck, hidden zipper + belted collar (Brunello Cucinelli)

This is one of the best jackets I've ever seen.

erdawe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice, looks like good quality... Just curious, did you pick that up on the Bay a few months back?

mikejones

Reaction score

gamelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
any old schoolers out there have a link to t4phage's custom leather jacket? that thing was amazing.

in the meantime, here's my contribution. a Luciano Barbera that VCH had on sale awhile back. i don't own it but would try to find something similar if i was in the market for a leather jacket.

-Jeff

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by erdawe
Nice, looks like good quality... Just curious, did you pick that up on the Bay a few months back?

nope, actually picked it up for dirt cheap at a thrift store. and it is great quality, and in great condition as well. it was quite the steal lol.

erdawe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol damn I need to start finding nicer thrift stores.

gqcao

Reaction score
L1020507.jpg
love the shade; what are they?

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LeeCowhideLeatherRidersJacketJapan.jpg
Lee Riders Jacket. Apparently it was a Japan only release. I need this in my life but I fear it will be impossible to find especially one in my size.

mikejones

Reaction score
Originally Posted by insOma
That brown FQHH is amazing, so many subtle shades of brown. Its going to look incredible in a few years. I'm guessing that one's pretty new. What kind of lining did you get in it?
The grant tartan plaid cotton lining. It was hours old when I took those pictures. After a few months of it kicking my a$$, I rolled it into a ball, and crunched it big time - it then looked at me and laughed, saying "is that all you got, punk?" 5 oz. FQHH is like wearing a coat of armour, it is a jacket hide for MEN.

erdawe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's a bit busy for me (prefer black leather jackets to be sleeker), but I can definitely see why people on here have been digging this collab.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
The blue Tim Hamilton from S/S 08 was pretty sweet too.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
LeeCowhideLeatherRidersJacketJapan.jpg

Lee Riders Jacket. Apparently it was a Japan only release.

I need this in my life but I fear it will be impossible to find especially one in my size.

That is ******* awesome; reminds me of a wool Junya Watanabe jacket I saaw that I really liked, but I think this design is cooler in leather. I really want something like that but +1 on not being able to find/afford.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads