• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For belts what I do is buy the ones on sale that are size 44 or something really huge. Then I take it to a cobbler and have it shortened for $5.

TheFusilliJerry

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiecollector
For belts what I do is buy the ones on sale that are size 44 or something really huge. Then I take it to a cobbler and have it shortened for $5.

yeah, theres this guy in my town, rocco, horrible shoe repairman, but i let him do this
eh.gif

TheFusilliJerry

Reaction score
Please critique the fit on my jacket(Well, not mine, I borrowed it from kitonbrioni). I'm the tall one.
0017h.jpg

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
Yes, it does look like something a middle-aged man might wear to a technology conference.

agreed. that is a very silicon valley outfit...aside from the 4 white stitches ain't nothin Margy about that look.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ghulkhan
you sure this isnt brooks brothers?

Originally Posted by LabelKing
Yes, it does look like something a middle-aged man might wear to a technology conference.

Originally Posted by Fade to Black
agreed. that is a very silicon valley outfit...aside from the 4 white stitches ain't nothin Margy about that look.

So? The fit was spot on for every piece, nothing wrong with a classic look done well.

If people in Silicon Valley actually dressed like that, Microsoft Windows would have been a lot easier on the eyes.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fade to Black

perfect

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
well my comment was neutral...apologies if it came across as having some 'bite' to it. Was just saying that it's a conservative look that doesn't particularly bring to mind Margiela, that's all.
jul22.jpg
Y's/Yohji/C Diem

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by repressedm
how *** saucemaster seems to me like the real thing to superbobo's cave shadow

Iguess sauce could be the ideal form for "shaved head", which Im just a shadow of, but otherwise, what are you talking about?
Sauce is mr tighty pants and sports jacket, im mr baggy pants and denim jacket.

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Superbobo your latest look with the khakis was much better than the birkenstocks look a few days ago.

bbaquiran

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picasa screwed up the color, made me look orange.
img8224uj9.jpg
img8225vd3.jpg
SF "uniform" plus cotton cafe racer.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Throw those nasty things in the washer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads