• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
514 cords
Do you know who sells these? (I'm assuming Macy's or something of that sort.) 514 is a good cut, and I could use some cords.

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fade to Black
looks like i missed the flame fest, of which it seems i was a target (i never fail to make attendance at these things!)...probably for the better

real talk.

you may have a bigger than average head, but i still think your sexy!

newthunder

Reaction score
IMG_0480.jpg
im x dh

Marrakesh

Reaction score
didnt post here for quiet a time.. interested in your feedback..

76vc5.jpg

scarf - girlfriend made
knit - h&M
pants - dolce&gabbana mainline

tank - H&m
knit - unconditional
short - h&M
64mu3.jpg

jacket - cinque
pull - cos
pants - H&m
shoes - neil barret
66gg8.jpg

shirt - H&m
pants - rick owens
shoes - martin margiela
78zl9.jpg

leather jacket - rick owens
tank - h&m
pants - rick owens
83jd4.jpg

leather jacket - rick owens
hat - H&m
shirt - zara
pants - rick owens
scarf - noname
glasses - prada
77zp1.jpg

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Asch
Do you know who sells these? (I'm assuming Macy's or something of that sort.) 514 is a good cut, and I could use some cords.

I got mine at Ross 'dress for less'. But i am sure once retailers switch into F/W the 514 cords will be available at most retailers and online.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
bobo, did your shirt come this way? I really like the detail around the pockets.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ nope, ive been mr diy. exchanged all snap buttons to irregular metal ones, and removed pockets and patched with denim, and did the stitching by hand.

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
great looks- i really like the length of the blazer in the third pic and the rick owens leather is great. just so monochromatic (although i'm no better), maybe a striped top or something to break it up a little?

newthunder, you always look good but somehow this is my least favourite of the outfits you've posted. the combo of blazer/jeans and hair up - esp with the geometric top- all looks a little 'solid' and ordinary compared to your usual great layering. just my opinion...

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
newthunder, you always look good but somehow this is my least favourite of the outfits you've posted. the combo of blazer/jeans and hair up - esp with the geometric top- all looks a little 'solid' and ordinary compared to your usual great layering. just my opinion...
Count me in direct opposition to this... her hair is impeccably done and this is one of the few times I've seen that jean-tucked-into-boot thing (normally a college campus pet peeve) done with a little originality. I like the whole look, and I think the hair makes it.

Jacques Cousteau

Reaction score
newthunder, consistently great. Echo what JD_May said.

Marrakesh, big fan of the layering in the last pic.

Haven't posted a WAYWT in a while, so I thought I'd try my take on the sf uniform.

W&H/AA/Tanner/KMW/Cons

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
The last thing i would post on SF is my favourite shirt from my freshman year at high school.
tounge.gif

This gives me an awesome idea for a contest. Can we do a contest where everyone either wears the oldest stuff they still have or dresses like they did in their freshman year of high school? This could be amazing. Bonus points if you can show your hair the way it was. For me I'd have to grow it for 6 months first and find a really disgusting Stussy baseball cap to wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads