• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sauwan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
What about them? They're not terribly full and I think the break is okay; they could stand to come back up a quarter inch but probably no more, as it'd throw off proportions with the jacket. Aside from their needing a press, I don't know what I could really do? Happy to hear your opinion, though, thanks. You're probably not wrong about the hair
wink.gif

I think they're a touch too full and a quarter inch off would be perfect. Also, I think what's really getting me is the inch and a half of sleeve cuff you have... Edit: Stazy, I love that shirt, but does the back of it really look this goofy?

jmh396

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hustlenflo22
What about the neck piece?

a friend of mine works for nice collective and got it from ian, one of the designers. it's an old antique key with some parachute string. it's one of my favorite things i own.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BubblyMasquerade
those shoes are really eurotrashy.
Really? You can hardly even see them. Here is another pic...(eurotrashy or not, I think they are sick)
n68078046033796232871qm8.jpg

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sauwan
I Edit: Stazy, I love that shirt, but does the back of it really look this goofy?
It did until I got it altered...The back of the shirt falls just above my back pockets now.

BubblyMasquerade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
Really? You can hardly even see them. Here is another pic...(eurotrashy or not, I think they are sick)

n68078046033796232871qm8.jpg

still do not liek. look like puma speedcats

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy

I think they work.
More power to you.

Asch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
Something's just not working for me about this suit yet. I think it might just be that the waist is a bit too small, but feedback is appreciated.
Waist looks a smidgen too tight, button stance too low, the shirt sleeves should be shorter, and the shirt collar looks a bit excessive (though that's just personal preference). As another poster said, it looks like you might be wearing your pants low -- might want to try hiking them up a little to see whether it improves the fit before hemming them any more. I agree with you that slimming the pants would throw off the balance with the torso.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Temp - 15c & over-cast
Days Agenda - Sunday, brunch with mates to celebrate the Wallabies walloping the Boks last night, then pack for 5 days of humidity in Singapore, so there may be a WAYW update as I will be leaving 15c day to 30c & 100% humidity this evening.

L1020829W.jpg

L1020819.jpg
L1020812.jpg

L1020826W.jpg

Sweater - Brown Moss, v-neck, with chocolate suede elbow patches, cotton/cashmere (Brunello Cucinelli)
Shirt - Blue & white gingham cotton. Spread collar. Single cuff (bespoke)
Jean - Raw denim (APC "New Standard" March 2008 & still unwashed!!!)
Socks - Orange, tan, yellow & cream multi stripe (Zegna)
F/wear - lace-up - Tan w brogue pattern. Dip Dye Hurricane stone wash leather 'Stars' (Paul Smith)
Bag - Chocolate. Portrait European traveller shoulder/courier style. "intrecciato" leather (Bottega Veneta)
Pen - Black body w ivory cap. Resin. Roller-ball (Delta LE Planet Collection)
Watch - SS Panerai Luminor 1950 8 Day GMT Ref PAM233"J" on cognac crocodile strap
Accessory - Green leather "intrecciato" key-lanyard (Bottega Veneta)
Accessory - Chocolate flat-wallet (super thin) "intrecciato" leather (Bottega Veneta)
Accessory - Chocolate magnetic money clip "intrecciato" leather (Bottega Veneta)
Frames - Matt pallidium with matt black temples. Titanium. ("P8109" by Porsche Design)
Sun-glasses - Resin retro 60's shape. Tortoise shell (Persol #2803-S)
Odeur - Fuel (Donna Karen Men - from my late 90's reserve

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Friday
Valentino green cotton military jacket
Jil Sander fuzzy check shirt
Michael Bastian white jeans
Gucci brown suede bamboo tassle mocs
wknd001.jpg

tangerine

Reaction score
Originally Posted by West24
wtf are you doing with your feet!!?! why do people do that when posting!?
Women I know call that "showing the shoes."

changed

Reaction score
Originally Posted by West24
wtf are you doing with your feet!!?! why do people do that when posting!?

I think it is some type of recessive trait passed down from parents to marsupialed children...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads