• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by xchen
Whodini has bigger arms than me, I think his looks decent.
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
I'm trying to imagine what a guy would look like whose arms could fill those FH short-sleeve shirts while still fitting his torso into them.
Originally Posted by robin
mrclean.jpg

Ironically enough, I only have two photos of me wearing the FH shirt; I'm wearing the Who over it in the first pic, and in the second pic...(pause for eerie effect):
cimg0544te2.jpg

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
scissornuts - like everything but the shoes. almost an r. ashcroft vibe until the gaudy slip-ons.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Originally Posted by xchen
IMG_2227.jpg

really like this, mostly because its the exact pieces i wish i had for work, but yeah damn near perfect imo.

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's with the japanese cuts on these button ups and being very narrow chested with very wide shoulders

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by berlin report
Bobo, great fits. You're an inspiration.

thanks berlin, rye and others!
Its interesting that outfits that seems to be appriciated here gets overlooked or hated on at sufu, and the other way around. Iwonder what gives...

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
xchen- I like the color combo for the most part (unsure about the shoes). I've been wearing an almost identical colored outfit recently switching between my grey suedes and my black cn laceups. Looks good though.

bobo and gs are on point as always. Glad to see more fits, bobo, as it seems like it has been awhile. I need to ebay a new camera pronto

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I went to see Wolf Parade--who did a very nice set--in concert, and this was what I wore: Corduroy three-piece worn as a two-piece--the trousers need to be altered. Prada shirt Vintage '60s Brooks Bros. trousers J.M.Weston Victorian tortoise-shell watch chain with antique English citrine fob,and Charles Frodsham pocket-watch.
2679602864_9132cfe2e6.jpg
An unfortunate dry-cleaning accident rendered some bizarre wear to the lapels of the jacket.

Viktri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cldpsu
What's with the japanese cuts on these button ups and being very narrow chested with very wide shoulders
If you check out Japanese video games, anime, artwork, comics there is a noticeable trend that the ideal silhouette of the male character tends to (nowadays, anyway) favour a slender (slim) build with heavily built shoulders. Not 100% true but definitely a trend. Google Crisis Core for images or Zack Fair, Cloud Strife, Genesis, Angeal, Sephiroth, etc. to see examples. ie: http://ronnyeo.files.wordpress.com/2...ng?w=516&h=342

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
I went to see Wolf Parade--who did a very nice set--in concert, and this was what I wore: An unfortunate dry-cleaning accident rendered some bizarre wear to the lapels of the jacket.
A three piece suit to Wolf Parade? That must have startled the hipsters.

repressedm

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kitonbrioni
Armani sportscoat
Zegna pocket-square
Kiton shirt
Zegna pant
** belt
Armani socks
CH loafers
RLP cologne

Goddamn you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics