• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sarlo
30aq528.jpg

I thought your home was naturally monochromatic for a moment until I noticed the edges of your body. I like the look overall but the fit on the pants seems a bit off, especially around the knee. Your belt also seems like it's cinched a tad too tight, causing the waist of the pants to dip down awkwardly below the buckle. Not bad for a blind yoox purchase, though.

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
You guys are pussies.
laugh.gif

I live right outside philly and I wore a cashmere sweater over an oxford today and somehow I survived. I spend my day in an air conditioned building, then transition to an air conditioned car. People give in too easily to summer.

WayneGibbous

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mulansauce
I live right outside philly and I wore a cashmere sweater over an oxford today and somehow I survived. I spend my day in an air conditioned building, then transition to an air conditioned car. People give in too easily to summer.

...So says the dude who admittedly spends his entire day in AC. Try one summer over here.

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by WayneGibbous
...So says the dude who admittedly spends his entire day in AC. Try one summer over here.

I might have to loose a layer in Kabul. But I would never succumb to shorts.

thoran

Reaction score
As of now I'm wearing blue jeans from Levi's, paired with a white t-shirt from Dockers and beatles shoes. In this out fit I really look cool and handsome.

WayneGibbous

Reaction score
Originally Posted by thoran
As of now I'm wearing blue jeans from Levi's, paired with a white t-shirt from Dockers and beatles shoes. In this out fit I really look cool and handsome.
crackup[1].gif

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mulansauce
What about the sun hitting down on you in the car? It really depends on the individual too. My uncle will be in the house in the winter wearing a light short sleeve button up and he'll be sweating. I saw people in Phoenix that weren't bothered by the heat and I saw people that were sweating their asses off. All relative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 84 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads