• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

FiveFiveFive

Reaction score
I'm guessing you had to size up on the shirt? I have to do the same with Band of Outsiders shirts. They fit great on the shoulders, but are a little loose everywhere else. Sizing up also gives you a shirt that runs a bit long and doesn't look as good untucked.

I guess that's the first thing -- I'd tuck it in, and I wouldn't wear it with shorts.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Sauce's new standards are epic.

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
^I like epaul's fit, do agree about the shorts being off somewhat.

it's not the shorts that are off, it's the fact he has large calves. i have the same problem when i wear shorts. big calves and shorts just don't seem to mix right...

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Phat Guido your posts are ridiculously long,maybe you could/should make your pen/s, wallet,accessories and car a part of your sig as they don't appear to change from post to post.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
Phat Guido your posts are ridiculously long,maybe you could/should make your pen/s, wallet,accessories and car a part of your sig as they don't appear to change from post to post.

wouldn't that make his post just as long if you saw his accessories on every one of his posts??

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I tried on the coral BoO shirt at Barney's when it was on ubermarkdown by my girlfriend was determined not to let me buy it. I wouldn't have worn it anyways.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bdeuce22
wouldn't that make his post just as long if you saw his accessories on every one of his posts??

good point, Phat Guido how about not mentioning the things that never change with every single fit you post.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
good point, Phat Guido how about not mentioning the things that never change with every single fit you post.

So the people who wear the same jeans everyday shouldn't ever tell what they are?

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
NO, they shoudn't. (sarcasm)

His posts are redundant, the same car in every post. Its pretty hard to confuse an alfa romeo for some other car... and the whole "I could make a whole thread about how sweetass my car is" being in each post gets on my nerves a little

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FiveFiveFive
I'm guessing you had to size up on the shirt? I have to do the same with Band of Outsiders shirts. They fit great on the shoulders, but are a little loose everywhere else. Sizing up also gives you a shirt that runs a bit long and doesn't look as good untucked.

I guess that's the first thing -- I'd tuck it in, and I wouldn't wear it with shorts.

Yeah, it's ridiculous. I'm wearing an XL in BoO, so the whole fit it is a bit too long on the bottom.

And I know that the 'stache is a bit controversial. We had a "Mustache March" photo project at work and I was the only dude to actually grow one. As it turns out, my girlfriend got really attached to it. She's half Spanish, and her Dad has a full-blown 'stache that would have made Saddam Hussein jealous. So it stayed. I've been debating whether or not to shave it off. At times, I do feel like an extra from a 70's gay Appreciation flick. Good thing that I don't own a leather vest.

I picked up the coral shirt on sale from Hejfina. I usually wear it tucked into seersucker pants. Today was a bit casual as we got our Fall shipments and I spent most of the day unpacking and tagging things.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
- noted..
- wow, you actually read my OCD diatribe.. You are a legend..

Originally Posted by bdeuce22
- noted

- noted

- how about I go back to my original format & just have pics & a link to the post in the MC WAYWT thread then those that have the inclination?

- or do what KitonBrioni does & just provide a shopping list of brands then when you click on his blog.. You sit back & marvel at his FITs?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by xchen
I tried on the coral BoO shirt at Barney's when it was on ubermarkdown by my girlfriend was determined not to let me buy it. I wouldn't have worn it anyways.

That's because she feared its power over other women. Respect the coral!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads