• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Help finding good belts

Jupiter Room

Reaction score
I have problems finding good looking belts, so I would love some suggestions on godd belt styles! More specifically I'm looking for a black leather belt with a black buckle. Preferably from a store that ships internationally (I live in Norway). Please help me.

First post so please be gentle. Searched but couldn't find many threads on this topic.

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My best casual belts are from here:

http://www.leathergoodsconnection.com/

I don't think he has black buckles, though, and he's a one-man operation, so I don't know if he'll ship to Norway. If you like his aesthetic, you should ask.

Calden

Reaction score
I'm not sure if Context ships to Norway... Tanner 1 Tanner 2 If they don't ship to Norway, you might try Tanner directly. They have an online shop that might ship to you.

Jupiter Room

Reaction score
Originally Posted by thinman
My best casual belts are from here:

http://www.leathergoodsconnection.com/

I don't think he has black buckles, though, and he's a one-man operation, so I don't know if he'll ship to Norway. If you like his aesthetic, you should ask.

Wow! Those are beautiful belts. Thanks for the link. I'll definitely try to find out if he ships to Norway. Need a black belt with nickel buckle too.

Originally Posted by Calden
I'm not sure if Context ships to Norway...

Tanner 1

Tanner 2

If they don't ship to Norway, you might try Tanner directly. They have an online shop that might ship to you.

The second one is just what I was looking for. Thanks. Now I only have to find out how to contact them.

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a Sugarcane one. Very study, feels like its gonna last forever.

sherwin

Reaction score
My belt collection sucks because I have yet to convince myself that your average belt is worth $30+

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I only have two belts. I figured they are worth the investment if I only wear them for the next 10 years or so.

MonkeyFresh

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bbaquiran
Forum member unlucky makes custom belts and wallets:

I highly reccomend unlucky, amazing customer service and his works are
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

and im pretty sure he ships intl, just contact him
smile.gif

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
+1 on unlucky.. does really amazing work. I was looking at the LGC belts, and how long is the turnaround from payment to shipping?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads