• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian SD

Reaction score
Man and I was working on this sweet sketch what Coho's ultimate fantasy.. I guess I can still post it when it's done...

Brad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
coho is my alter ego. Will someone please ban me? Please.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brad
coho is my alter ego. Will someone please ban me? Please.

Well, it's not like your golf game needs the spare time a banning would provide.
worship.gif

Brad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Is he your doppelganger then, as well?

I hope I never see that bastard in the mirror. Getting banned and getting dead are not one and the same.

Originally Posted by Thomas
Well, it's not like your golf game needs the spare time a banning would provide.
worship.gif

God, I wish that were true. I played 9 tonight at a links-style course that wasn't built for guys that just started playing. It was humbling to the point of not wanting to pick up a club again. I lost 3 balls in the fescue.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
It's a shame that Coho went out the way he did. Acidic had JUST pm'd me last night about what we were wagering for our bet on how Coho would be banned. I had said he'd go on another racist tirade and Acidic put down burgers and beer in CA as the wager...

DAMN.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
I'm going to post this on the transparent moderation thread, since I asked you to respond to me there, and my reply, below, as well.

You have evidently misunderstood the nature of Styleforum, and nearly all internet fora, for that matter. It is not a democracy. It's not any type of political entity, in fact.

It is more like a neighbourhood pub. We welcome everyone in, but if you insist on badgering other patrons, disrespecting the bartenders, and generally deteriorating the atmosphere, you will get tossed out on your ass.

As for what I would have considered a reasonable reply, you should have responded that you would behave in a more reasonable manner. But instead, you give me some high fallutin **** as if you were defending great American ideals, and point the finger towards others.

Bye.

Fok.

What kind of insecure idiot would quote Jefferson to justify his boorishness in a forum?! In any case, I'm sure the guy has LOTS of experience getting banned. Maybe this time he starts getting a life.

Originally Posted by whacked
You people who put The Self-Entitled One (credit goes to acidicboy) on ignore missed all the fun.
devil.gif

Awww.... I'm missing the guy already. Just when a new term is being thrown here: "Cohoesque"!

Originally Posted by Alter
I wish I could buy a round for the bartender. Thanks Fok!

Me, too.
cheers.gif

Originally Posted by gdl203
What a mistake. Think about the massive donation SF could have received next year when he graduates high school and makes $800k !

And don't forget med school.

Originally Posted by whodini
It's a shame that Coho went out the way he did. Acidic had JUST pm'd me last night about what we were wagering for our bet on how Coho would be banned. I had said he'd go on another racist tirade and Acidic put down burgers and beer in CA as the wager...

DAMN.

No problem losing the bet to "the king of cool". Beer and burger it is, when we're both in CA. And to show my sensitivity, we're not getting Belgian Budweisers.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by merkur
If you get banned, can you still browse threads?
J and I did some testing on banning a while back. He de-modded me (cos I am Above The Law), then banned my username...you can view the site and all public forums same as any non-member can, but if you try to login...no go. Then he IP blocked me. When your IP gets banned, it gives you a screen saying that your IP is blocked and contact the administrator if you feel this is erroneous...something like that.

GTR

Reaction score
Thanks Fok, Coho is nothing more than an oxygen thief.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by von Rothbart
Now how about ernest's reinstatement?
+1

Originally Posted by m@T
J and I did some testing on banning a while back.
When your IP gets banned, it gives you a screen saying that your IP is blocked and contact the administrator if you feel this is erroneous...something like that.

So you couldn't even browse?

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJman
So you couldn't even browse?
Imagine that. If SF and AA banned like five or six IP addresses, it would shut down FNB.com overnight. The poor sick bastards would have absolutely nothing to talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics