• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ neat silhouette. You should post this over at MC forum's WAYWT thread.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido

- funny you should say that, as I went into to pick the same shoes up in chocolate & decided no for the same reason.. Now if they had them in blue - that would be cool

ah but they do my son. They're sitting on my shoe rack this very second!!

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by xchen
Snapped some pics really quick before it started raining.

Are those RM Williams boots? I like the color of those jeans.

I understand the appeal of those wallet chains, but I'm sure if I were wearing that I'd be snagging it on doorknobs and cabinet pulls and everything else I walked by all day.

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They are RM Williams Comfort Craftsmans in black.

newthunder

Reaction score
IMG_4856.jpg
IMG_4857.jpg
IMG_4855.jpg
DH x by MB x CM

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
MjK- How are you not evaporating? It has been ridiculously hot out atleast in my part of omaha . How'd it go at the farmers mkt? xchen- I really like the chinos you posted the other day with the chambray,are they RRL or something else?

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
xchen- I really like the chinos you posted the other day with the chambray,are they RRL or something else?

RRL officers chinos. These are what I wear to the office 90% of the time since it's business casual only, blech. Hopefully my career will be something creative so I can get away with wearing jeans. If not that then hopefully something where I have to dress with the utmost formality so I can finally unleash the inner trad completely.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
ah but they do my son. They're sitting on my shoe rack this very second!!
- I know.. I know..

Originally Posted by newthunder
IMG_4856.jpg
IMG_4857.jpg
IMG_4855.jpg

DH x by MB x CM

- thank you..

Temp - 17c & cloudy
Days Agenda - Monday, all day training

L1020603W.jpg

L1020602.jpg
L1020601.jpg

L1020617W.jpg

L1020630.jpg
L1020625.jpg

L1020624W.jpg

Sports Coat - Navy 2/3B SB with toffee suede elbow patches. Cotton (Brunello Cucinelli)
Shirt - White, baby blue & blue random stripe (narrow). Thick 4 mm MOP buttons. 100's 2 Ply Italian cotton. Special order Italian spread collar. Barrel cuff/double button (Jantzen MTO 1st Batch)
Jean - Raw denim (APC "New Standard" March 2008 & still unwashed!!!)
Socks - Sky blue, tan & french blue multi stripe
F/wear - loafer - Blue long vamp penny loafer style. High gloss leather (Prada)
Belt - Blue & Sand canvas w SS double loop ( Uniqlo)
Bag - Khaki green canvas (Zipped tote - Filson)
PS - Ivory with French blue mini flower print. Cotton with machined edges (Paul Smith)
Pen - Pistachio marble body & black body. Resin. Fountain pen (Delta LE 366 Collection)
Pen - Black body w ivory cap. Resin. Roller-ball (Delta LE Planet Collection)
Watch - SS Panerai Luminor 1950 8 Day GMT Ref PAM233"J" on black rubber divers strap (compliments the buttons on the jacket very nicely, this was unintentional..)
Accessory - Chocolate flat-wallet (super thin) "intrecciato" leather (Bottega Veneta)
Accessory - Chocolate magnetic money clip "intrecciato" leather (Bottega Veneta)
Accessory - Green leather "intrecciato" key-lanyard (Bottega Veneta)
Frames - Matt pallidium with matt black temples. Titanium. ("P8109" by Porsche Design)
Sun-glasses - Resin retro 60's shape. Tortoise shell (Persol #2803-S) - somehow I think these are going to stay in the case..
Odeur - Cuiron (Helmut Lang) followed by Original Musk "Blend #1" (Kiehls)
Motor - Gloss black 159 SportWagon - "nothing standard", I could start a whole thread on the mechanical modifications to make this sound & corner like the Alfa's of old..(Alfa Romeo)

erdawe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PG, what's the rationale of the consistent fragrance blending?

With minimal experience with it, the combinations make me overlook how I appreciate the uniqueness of owning that distinct scent... Also, the results have yet to be pleasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads