• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Huntsman
Wow, I'm surprised there still are...wait for it...helpful people out there. Heck, people at all is enough of a shock. Nice. ~ H
I find it funny in a bad way that they were willing to suspend an account just from J's email with no questions asked.
laugh.gif

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some people you just don't screw with.
rimshot.gif

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Margaret
The Asian Women/Jewish Guys thread has some pretty low moments. Surprisingly enough.

What do you expect? I believe Coho likes to bring up race issues and rile up people. That and using terms like "********" and "my Mexican maid"....

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidicboy
What do you expect? I believe Coho likes to bring up race issues and rile up people. That and using terms like "********" and "my Mexican maid"....

I put Coho on ignore. The forum is much better now.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidicboy
Haven't you heard? You're just bullying him by going around different threads and calling him out on racist statements he's made. This is SF and we don't tolerate your behavior. Repeated racist stupidity, yes, ad hom attacks, kinda sorta, but stalking a guy who's just trying to add a little spice to your life the way his old Mexican maid used to? Now that's out of line. Good for you, Alter.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Haven't you heard? You're just bullying him by going around different threads and calling him out on racist statements he's made.

This is SF and we don't tolerate your behavior. Repeated racist stupidity, yes, ad hom attacks, kinda sorta, but stalking a guy who's just trying to add a little spice to your life the way his old Mexican maid used to? Now that's out of line.

Good for you, Alter.

Yep. None of this "stand up for what you believe in" bullshit for me. Just put them on ignore!
tounge.gif

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haven't you heard? You're just bullying him by going around different threads and calling him out on racist statements he's made.

This is SF and we don't tolerate your behavior. Repeated racist stupidity, yes, ad hom attacks, kinda sorta, but stalking a guy who's just trying to add a little spice to your life the way his friend's old Mexican maid used to? Now that's out of line.

Good for you, Alter.

fixed.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

This is SF and we don't tolerate your behavior. Repeated racist stupidity, yes, ad hom attacks, kinda sorta, but stalking a guy who's just trying to add a little spice to your life the way his old Mexican maid used to? Now that's out of line.

Good for you, Alter.

Well, aside from his hatred of fellow Asians, he had some semblance of useful contribution to the forum by sharing his expert opinion on the garbage WW Chan and all other non-Savile row tailors spew out... after ordering shirts from Jantzen.
lol8[1].gif

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by texas_jack
I haven't seen a coho post in months. I don't know why everybody else hasn't done this.

Indeed.
He was about as popular and likeable as "samsation7" on bikeforums.net

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
I seriously am amazed that Coho hasn't been banned yet. He starts up the most idiotic threads and is unbelievably bigoted. He tries to be subtle about it, but he makes stereotypical comments about everyone. He's a big reason I cut back on SF - too much clutter.

matadorpoeta

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what is that little box at the bottom of the page that lets you switch between "default style" and "sufu style". i can't see any difference between them.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Sigh, some things were too good to last...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads