• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mushroom77

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
- I started to keep the pens in my front pocket as they are too bulky for the inside pocket & coincidentally ruin the line of my coat? Then it just became my thing.
- good luck in finding me.. BTW where in Sydney do you live? I live in the inner-east.

Fair enough, I had another look after I posted that and can see how that would happen. Great pens, btw. And that IWC is the picture of beauty.

Let's just say that I live too far north for my liking, and even a little bit too far west. I'm about 30 mins drive out, and still at home. When I move out I'll be moving to the inner-west or inner-east - that's the plan, anyway. The cultural milieu here isn't my thing.

JoelF

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by repressedm
kitonbrioni is AWFUL in his expensive clothes.

Originally Posted by kitonbrioni
Armani sportscoat
NM pocket-square
RLPL shirt
Borrelli pant
KS belt
Pantherella socks
DE bluchers
Hermes cologne

tounge.gif

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I assume drizzt and Jon. are together somewhere.

Best fit since I left town last week is vashins. Who's accessorized fit might come in second.

Homme

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mushroom77
Fair enough, I had another look after I posted that and can see how that would happen. Great pens, btw. And that IWC is the picture of beauty.

Let's just say that I live too far north for my liking, and even a little bit too far west. I'm about 30 mins drive out, and still at home. When I move out I'll be moving to the inner-west or inner-east - that's the plan, anyway. The cultural milieu here isn't my thing.

Nothing at all wrong with the hills dis BIBLE BASHERS BIBLE BASHERS BIBLE BASHERS trict
laugh.gif

EGW I think you're a breath of fresh air on this forum, and sorta hope i bump into you in the city one day (no ****)

Brennan Huff

Reaction score
H&M long sleeve shirt
H&M aviators
H&M skinny tie
Stafford tie bar
American Apparel cardigan
Levi's 511
Adidas Samba (not pictured)

25ptn51.jpg

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
^^I think you look pretty good, but I'm trying to imagine that with a pair of Sambas, and can't really think that it'd look very good.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Halifamous
Tuck your ******* shirt in.
That's what I was thinking at first, but I kinda want to see the rest of the outfit and then decide, especially after the number of times that PG has pulled off the untucked look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads