• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking for Good Blogs about Men's Style

SoooSooSuave

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend any good blogs that focus on men's style? I read Uncrate.com, and they cover men's clothing as well as other things like gadgets and grooming products. I wanted to see if there are any similar good blogs out there. Thanks.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Imho, The Sartorialist beats any other fashion blog I've seen hands down. Scott has a great eye for all sorts of style, and it's not as product oriented as most fashion blogs out there. [rant] I think that fashion blogs in general should focus less on branding, and more on style in general. Forums are generally a better source for information on specific brands [/rant].

I do read Blackbird ( www.helloblackbird.blogspot.com ) just to see what they've gotten in.

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

tiger02

Militarist
Reaction score
"Manolo for the Men" is a kick. Don't have the link on my right now, but it's easy enough to find. I'll pull my bookmarks off my other computer later on if they don't come up as recommendations.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I agree with every accolade thrown the Sartorialist's way, except for me his beat is more of a "how will I dress when I'm older/richer" type of deal - he tends to focus on suits, overcoats, scarves, ties, etc., and less on denim/M65s/hoodies/sneakers, at least when he's abroad; you'll get the occasional streetwear shot when he's in NYC. Even so, I learn lots from his pictures.

I don't think there are any good denim blogs out there...

Blackbird def knows their stuff, tho - ruach's fits on SuFu are always killer. If only I had the bank to rock some of the stuff he does...

Hawkeye

Reaction score
There's also that Helsinki Styles site.

I'd really like to find a Japanese street style blog. I always flip through the magazines at the store next door during my lunch break, everything looks so cool. Such diverse styles, such expensive magazines.
blush.gif

sygyzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Plenty of true fashion blogs out there. There are compiled lists on here and SuFu (much more extensive).

Uncrate is not one of them!

Johnny Amiga

Reaction score
There's always Face Hunter. Most of the fits are too quirky or weird for me, but sometimes there's really inspirational stuff too. And the girls are usually really cute. http://facehunter.blogspot.com/
Originally Posted by Hawkeye
There's also that Helsinki Styles site.
If I wasn't so lazy, I'd start a blog about the "normal" styles one sees on the streets of Helsinki. As bad as some of those Hel-looks people occasionally look, they're nothing compared to the fugly oversized suits, enormous windsor knots and beat-up, square-toed shoes most people wear around here. And then there are the streetwear looks one sees around here...
plain.gif

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiger02
"Manolo for the Men" is a kick. Don't have the link on my right now, but it's easy enough to find. I'll pull my bookmarks off my other computer later on if they don't come up as recommendations.
http://manolomen.com

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics