• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

unko

Reaction score
070608.jpg

Helmet of the Will
Nudie
Adidas
Bell & Ross

and some bonus watch pr0n too...with a tip of the hat to Phat Guido

070608-2.jpg

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by capnpyro
channeling my inner zac efron

waywn070508.jpg

persol, aa, samurai s0500xx, ps ricard

Did you change the dimensions on this photo? It looks stretched.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
The other day in front of the Mendenhall Glacier.
Jil Sander leather jacket, Marc by MJ l/s tshirt, Michael Bastian aviator cargos, Raf Simons navy suede hightops

TAJNUSKW023.jpg

mendenhall.jpg

rough.jpg

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Raf and Jil look kind of out of place at the foot of a glacier.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
On vacation in Virginia Beach. Naturally, it's non-SF-approved from head to toe, but when I saw that brick wall, I knew I had to get my picture taken against it.

img_0339_copy618.jpg

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by constant struggle
what year was that taken in 1994?

When you consider that Virginia beach as a whole hasn't moved past 1984, it would make me futuristic in comparison.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
The other day in front of the Mendenhall Glacier.
Jil Sander leather jacket, Marc by MJ l/s tshirt, Michael Bastian aviator cargos, Raf Simons navy suede hightops

- you look very relaxed!
- also like how being in the wild has not stopped you from not looking like a tourist!

Yeah, I know this is SW&D - but I gotta work!
Also, I omitted my OCD detail as you can just as easily click on http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...ostcount=20577

Temp - 14c & cloudy
Days Agenda - Monday, no formal meetings, lunch with ex & le tour highlights on the TV tonight!

L1020242.jpg

L1020215.jpg
L1020228.jpg

L1020227.jpg
L1020216.jpg

L1020250.jpg

Odd Morsel

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
- you look very relaxed!
- also like how being in the wild has not stopped you from not looking like a tourist!

Yeah, I know this is SW&D - but I gotta work!
Also, I omitted my OCD detail as you can just as easily click on http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...ostcount=20577

Temp - 14c & cloudy
Days Agenda - Monday, no formal meetings, lunch with ex & le tour highlights on the TV tonight!

L1020242.jpg

L1020215.jpg
L1020228.jpg

L1020227.jpg
L1020216.jpg

L1020250.jpg

Very nice. IWC is beautiful. But why are you posting this in Streetwear and Denim?

seamless74

Reaction score
constantstruggle....

ten.... hut!!!!! thats right attention soldier... you are now a private in the style forum army...

tagut cow.... man u know your not a half bad lookin young chap.... build and facial structure wise... but i think your level of unconformity in your wardrobe is doing you no favors... i mean i personally think you need to change everything but especially the hair.. i dont think its cool in even a retro type way... as said earlier it so.... 1994...

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Odd Morsel
Very nice. IWC is beautiful. But why are you posting this in Streetwear and Denim?
Because it's awesome. Suits have been posted in this thread in the past by many other forum members as well.

Mushroom77

Reaction score
Because it's awesome, and he can.

PG, one of these days I'm gonna find out where you live and follow you around, I think (I'm also in Sydney) :p
Oh, and can I ask why you keep your pens in your front pocket? Doesn't it ruin the lines of the suit a bit?

[EDIT] Damnit, beaten.

Odd Morsel

Reaction score
Don't I feel silly? You'd think it would click that "because it's awesome" and "because he can" were the logical reasons
laugh.gif

Just making an observation is all. It's like posting my dress shoes in a thread about running shoes... or discussing Wimbledon in a baseball thread. No need to be defensive, fellas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads