• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Classified_

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bach
that is a pretty cool shirt, where is it from?

Unfortunately, I don't think you can get it anywhere to be honest, it's from 2006's Winter collection, which is long gone now... but they have loads of other great shirts in their website...

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Out to the comedy club:
cimg5647aj9.jpg

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised you're not wearing a western shirt.
tounge.gif

That's probably my favorite Whodini fit, especially dig the sweater.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The sweater looks like it's from a Star Trek wardrobe.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ agreed. Not appropriate for either comedy club or summer, but really good nonetheless.

Detail on the monkstraps?

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What the heck is appropriate comedy club attire? I think that a star trek sweater would give the comedian some pretty good material.

*Edit*

I wore a cardigan over a button up yesterday.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arethusa
That's ok, I'm pretty sure no one gives a damn.

I'm sorry; but, who are you?

capnpyro

Reaction score
channeling my inner zac efron

waywn070508.jpg

persol, aa, samurai s0500xx, ps ricard

erdawe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Classic look, but this is definately an opinion, but don't you think you should consider hemming? The stacking looks boderline redonkulous.

somecallmebj

Reaction score
^^ No toothpick?

The white v-neck/jeans outfit might as well be my only look. It's just comfortable and easy. Now if only I'd break down already and get some nicer shoes to go with it.

And I agree about the stacking, makes the bottom of your foot look like a Slinky.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Temp - 9c - 17c & sunny
Days Agenda - Sunday, great day to celebrate Australia's win of the French!

Vest - 4B 'quilted puffer' style. Plaid, carbon background with grey, white, orange & black plaid. (CARHARTT)
Sweater - Grey marle high V-neck with black leather elbow patches. Wool (Martin Margella)
T - White. SS. Cotton (Muji)
Jean - Raw denim (APC "New Standard")
Socks - Varying greys, blues, yellow & purple multi stripe (Paul Smith)
F/wear - loafer - Blue long vamp penny loafer style. High gloss leather (Prada)
Bag - Chocolate. Portrait European traveller shoulder/courier style. "intrecciato" leather (Bottega Veneta)
Watch - SS Bell & Ross Automatic Ref BR 03-92 on "oiled ecru" vintage THICK (read 6mm) leather strap
Accessory - Chocolate flat-wallet (super thin) "intrecciato" leather (Bottega Veneta)
Accessory - Chocolate magnetic money clip "intrecciato" leather (Bottega Veneta)
Accessory - Green leather "intrecciato" key-lanyard (Bottega Veneta)
Frames - Matt pallidium with matt black temples. Titanium. ("P8109" by Porsche Design)
Sun-glasses - Resin retro 60's shape. Tortoise shell (Persol #2803-S)
Odeur - Man2 (COMME des GARCONS) followed by Original Musk "Blend #1" (Kiehls)

Wide-shot-1.jpg

L1020159.jpg
L1020155.jpg

L1020171W.jpg

L1020181.jpg
L1020178.jpg

somecallmebj

Reaction score
Phat Guido, I love your posts. I don't know if I could be sure of anything in life anymore if you stopped smiling. I like the vest even though you don't show much of it. Interesting pattern. I envy your watches! I especially dig the headline shot
laugh.gif

postnobills

Reaction score
Originally Posted by seamless74
postnobills... great to have you homey your blowin up the spot... in reference to the jeans
(again)... how tall are you if you dont mind me askin... im 5'6 usually wear a 32 length after its all said and done in raw denim and get pretty good stacks.. so as far as you sizing up in length what size do you run in relation to your height...? and also the color of those jeans looks like a real light blue.. ive checked on some sites sellin 510's and i can t find that color is it a special deal or are those just regular and faded out?

and whodinis friend just looks like an ex fraternity guy from texas who never let it go... ive known a million of these guys... but i seriously doubt he cares and he looks like he could forever lead a life of contentment as long as hes no more than 10 feet from a keg at all times...

Thanks, man. I'm about 5'7", and if I were to get my right size, I'd probably get a 30 length, but the 32 length in 510s helps to offset some of the suuuper skinnyness. Hope that helps. Sorry if it doesn't.

The color of the jeans is actually a really light grey...I think the color was called "sidewalk." I don't know if they still have them...I know that Urban Outfitters had them for a while, and they were on the Levis website for a little bit, but my aunt works for Levi's and I got them ordered direct for half off. Sorry, man, wish I could help more. You might try googling "Levis 510 Sidewalk," haha. It could possibly yield some results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads