• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Dear drago, My friend's from Texas. Also, the photo caught me before a full ass-caress (as exampled below*). I hold my women like I hold my liquor: I wake up the next morning naked on my bedroom floor and fuzzy about the details.
1ait5.jpg
*Yes, this is a gratuitous attempt at making WAYWN into the next "Real or Fake" but goddamnit this is America.

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Dear drago,

My friend's from Texas. Also, the photo caught me before a full ass-caress (as exampled below*). I hold my women like I hold my liquor: I wake up the next morning naked on my bedroom floor and fuzzy about the details.

1ait5.jpg

*Yes, this is a gratuitous attempt at making WAYWN into the next "Real or Fake" but goddamnit this is America.

Que rico

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
and maybe the red highlights, I've never been big on the gingers.
That's ok, I'm pretty sure no one gives a damn.
Originally Posted by dusty
PG I can see the collar but your untucked shirts under sweaters kills me.
I will adamantly defend this as something that can work, but it is absolutely not working here. And neither is the low v and popped collar. I'm hardly an ideologue on this, but this is a complete mess.
Originally Posted by whodini
1ait5.jpg

U-S-A? U-S-A? U-S-A?

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fade to Black
PG I like this man ... very nonchalant, and you are bringing your usual energy to the shot.
- Thanks mate!

Originally Posted by Arethusa
I will adamantly defend this as something that can work, but it is absolutely not working here. And neither is the low v and popped collar. I'm hardly an ideologue on this, but this is a complete mess.
- FWIW all day the sweater kept on riding up with the shirt & it was just a COMPLETE MESS.. Lesson to learn.. Make sure the shirt is also slim in cut or the sweater is not so slim..

WayneGibbous

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Classified_
Outfit1.jpg

All Saints distressed T-Shirt
Nudie Thin Finn
Puma by Alexander McQueen

Comments will be welcomed

I hate you that you had a chance to wear that shirt before me. Looks good otherwise...

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
- FWIW all day the sweater kept on riding up with the shirt & it was just a COMPLETE MESS.. Lesson to learn.. Make sure the shirt is also slim in cut or the sweater is not so slim..
Actually, I'd say you need the sweater and the shirt to be slim for this, and the shirt needs to be a whole lot shorter, too.

Classified_

Reaction score
Originally Posted by WayneGibbous
I hate you that you had a chance to wear that shirt before me. Looks good otherwise...

Hehe, I have this T Shirt for about a year and a half now, it's definitely one of my favourits, All Saints is the best when it comes to designing vintage T shirts IMO.

Thanks for the compliment
smile.gif

bach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by WayneGibbous

that is a pretty cool shirt, where is it from?

somecallmebj

Reaction score
From my trip to Prague. The middle shot is my favorite of all the pictures I've taken.
praha1.jpg
praha2.jpg
praha3.jpg
J.Crew Banana Republic 5EPxSF Jack Purcells And bonus shots to show how crowded the Charles Bridge was that day (which wasn't crowded compared to peak times):
charlesbridge.jpg
charlesbridge2.jpg

seamless74

Reaction score
postnobills... great to have you homey your blowin up the spot... in reference to the jeans
(again)... how tall are you if you dont mind me askin... im 5'6 usually wear a 32 length after its all said and done in raw denim and get pretty good stacks.. so as far as you sizing up in length what size do you run in relation to your height...? and also the color of those jeans looks like a real light blue.. ive checked on some sites sellin 510's and i can t find that color is it a special deal or are those just regular and faded out?

and whodinis friend just looks like an ex fraternity guy from texas who never let it go... ive known a million of these guys... but i seriously doubt he cares and he looks like he could forever lead a life of contentment as long as hes no more than 10 feet from a keg at all times...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads