• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

styleforum for women??

kanye3000

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone new of a similar online style community for women???

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kanye3000
I was just wondering if anyone new of a similar online style community for women???

my wife was asking the same question,I said "no",we don't need another maniac in the family
smile.gif

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by forex
my wife was asking the same question,I said "no",we don't need another maniac in the family
smile.gif

lol8[1].gif
That's way too funny!!!

CharlesAlexander

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fashion spot is the closest thing to this.

BTW, my girlfriend ask me the same question too.

Cordovan

Reaction score
People have asked me and I briefly wondered about classic styles of clothing for women, but I confess that I know nothing about it. I don't know if any exist or not. If I see something classic, then I recognize it, but nothing more than that.

Cordovan

jefferson

Reaction score
Yeah. Per my girlfriends request, I also did a search for a similar forum a few months back. The best I could find were purse forums and such. My conclusion- there's too much variety in women's fashion to get critical mass around any one subject and analyze it ad nauseum. Haha.

Margaret

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tell them to come here, we'll be only too happy to tell them how we think they should dress.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The purse blog has a fairly large forum.

Coho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That will never happen. We now have a boob thread in every sub-forum. If I were a straight woman, I'd be like: wow this place is so gay.
plain.gif
Originally Posted by Margaret
Tell them to come here, we'll be only too happy to tell them how we think they should dress.

RedLantern

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jefferson
Yeah. Per my girlfriends request, I also did a search for a similar forum a few months back. The best I could find were purse forums and such. My conclusion- there's too much variety in women's fashion to get critical mass around any one subject and analyze it ad nauseum. Haha.

I agree. There is just not enough continuity in womens clothes/fashion to conduct any kind of meaningful discussion.

Trojanman74

Reaction score
i think i found a purse forum where they had sub forums set up just to talk about different designer. i have the link up in my favorites at home and ill post it when i get a chance

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what's with all these naked and half naked women avatars?Is there a contest some sort of?

Coho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow. Stunned.

The noobiest comment I've heard all year.

what's with all these naked and half naked women avatars?Is there a contest some sort of?

Margaret

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Coho
We now have a boob thread in every sub-forum. If I were a straight woman, I'd be like: wow!
inlove.gif

Fixed. Because we know they'd dig it.
tounge.gif

tiger02

Militarist
Reaction score
No, it's personal pictures of what we look like.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads