• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many miles did you run today?

jwied82

Reaction score
last night ran 15 miles in 1:37.

I can see how people would think the garmins are a little absurd, and i was hesitant to get one because i didn't know if i really needed it or would like it. But I loved it the first time i used it and now i couldn't imagine not having one. I try not to rely on it and look at it to often while im running, but its nice to have the instant feedback, and it can be helpful for developing a better sense of pace and distance.

MonkeyFresh

Reaction score
Just finished up running 3 miles, paced at about a little less then 10 mins a mile
its not much, but its progress
smile.gif

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
About a mile. Soccer game tomorrow though, where I'm sure I'll do a disgusting amount of running.

warlok1965

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Treadmill 2 miles, then 30 minutes of upper body supersets, then one more mile.

After several years of running I've recently noticed that the thighs in my slimmer-fitting pants are starting to feel pretty constricted.

eg1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
About 5km yesterday morning and again this morning. I am very, very s-l-o-w ...

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
4 miles in 31:04. Felt okay, a little surprised to be alert and functional after the hellish weekend of heat and work. Felt good, in fact.
smile.gif

gamelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
doc says no running so i walk.

5.03 miles on Sunday at ~14:00/mile
3.35 miles on Monday at ~14:00/mile

-Jeff

JonB27

Reaction score
Ran 6 miles this morning in just over 50 min. Just missed my pace of 8 min miles.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
5K miles in intervals again. Including the breaks, that took just under 21 minutes.

Damn. 5K miles?

Are you The Flash?

MonkeyFresh

Reaction score
Ran about 2.66 miles in 28 mins, the last leg of my run my left leg started cramping up so i chilled out.... walked the rest of the way, o well, trying to keep a consistent 10 minute mile and ill work it from there
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads