• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

best shoe (comfort/looks) for under $100

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I vote for the Sperry boat shoe in navy...

6901-141527-p.jpg

calbee

Reaction score
3 hole Dr. Martens, bring grunge back...

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bearlydavid
Velcro never left...

for me, it left sometime between kindergarten and 1st grade

andrew.cmyk

Reaction score
Originally Posted by andyliu52
oh whats the difference between jack purcell/chuck taylor, they kinda look the same to me

and yea i really want common projects, just too expensive

i guess, whats a common projects substitute for ~100 give or take

You oughta do some research if you can't tell the difference between a Jack Purcell and a Chuck Taylor. So what makes Common Projects so special besides the fact they're $200+ and there's a cult following for them?

KyleN20

Reaction score
stan smiths or JP's iv already had two pairs of stan smiths to its JP's this summer but if you can find it a fresh pair of adidas sambas in white with black stripes look awesome

Lysol

Reaction score
Vans Authentics -- for life.

mdeep1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
I vote for the Sperry boat shoe in navy...

6901-141527-p.jpg

I've got this shoe and it definitely is a good one, however, I'd suggest taking a look at Superga.

ConcernedParent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lysol
Vans Authentics -- for life.

I agree. Nothing beats a pair. Cleanest looking casual shoe ever. My only issue is they are way common.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol someone dug this thread up from the grave! styleforum, and later sufu has made me addicted to shoes, so my budget is more like $300 now per pair and i spend all my money on shoes. i look so stupid wearing $250 sneakers with sweatpants tshirt and some cheapo sierra trading post down jacket but i cant stop buying sneakers!

laughter95

Reaction score
goddammit i need a black desert boot or a good casual black sneaker with sleek profile that's not too big/clunky and i can still wear with a sportshirt.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads