• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

D&G cargo pants sizing?

dasper

Reaction score
Hey guys I was looking for some info on the sizing of D&G cargo pants. I want to buy a pair online but I'm not familiar with how they run. Are they true to size (a 28 will measure out to a waist of 14 inches x2 laid flat) or boutique sized (a 28 will measure out to a waist of 29, 30, 31, 32...)? Thanks for the help!

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i would be surprised if anyone here knew the answer to this question.

dasper

Reaction score
Originally Posted by teddieriley
i would be surprised if anyone here knew the answer to this question.

People on styleforum dont like D&G? Do you know of a better place to ask?

Originally Posted by kitonbrioni
I have several pairs of D&G pants and they all run turn to posted size within a generally slim fit.

Thanks for the info. Do you have experience with their cargo pants or the more dressy stuff? I know their suits run pretty standard for italian cuts but I've never tried their cargos. If I was still in NYC I could just stop by the D&G boutique but i've moved to Montreal recently and I wouldn't know where to check here.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dasper
People on styleforum dont like D&G? Do you know of a better place to ask?

It's just such a specific question to ask not knowing anything other than the pants you are interested in is a D&G cargo. My experience is that sizing can and does vary across the same line depending on cut of the pants, the season, the material, etc. Not having any additional information on the specific pants you are looking for, it's just difficult to say for sure whether something will fit (not to say that if you gave it to me that I could help personally). I guess someone can opine generally, like kb has, but I really don't know how much guidance it will provide. Hopefully you get the size you think you are and try your luck.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics