• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Seattle SF meetup w/SoCal

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
nothing to do with this thread but +A LOT on your avatar hossoso

Thank you...
Originally Posted by Huntsman
Neat avatar. Especially here.
...and again (assuming you were talking to me).

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Okay well TotallyEpic has my # so you all can still coordinate here. I fly out early tomorrow and get in at 11 and if I can't check in then I will probably have them hold my bags while I walk around the area (Barneys?). I can probably get online around 3 or 4 and check this to see what the plans on.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Jeez, maybe we should all just meet at Barneys.

I will have to head to Cap Hill with a full tank of gas at 3pm to be able to find parking by 7. And now we might move venues at the last minute? I don't hate gays, I hate gay pride weekend.

By the way, the chance of my showing up has been upped to about 98.76% I refuse to "dress up" for you internet bitches though. Thats, no offense, pretty much the gheyest thing I can think of.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I humbly suggest we consider moving venues to somewhere else. Maybe Brouwer's? There's the potential to blow a LOT of asparagus money on good beer there. And a fair bit of space. And some parking. I'm not a huge fan or anything, but i know they at least have good beer. Assuming someone can give Socal a ride.

BTW, I will be bringing another friend who posts infrequently, but drinks frequently. And duh means yes.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Guys, I hope you have fun. And don't forget, safety first!
lol8[1].gif

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hossoso
...and again (assuming you were talking to me).
Actually, I meant j -- I quoted his post but deleted all the text, expecting it to leave the little quote box with nothing in it, but apparently it just wipes everything, Honestly, I don't even understand your avatar, and since GS is praising it, this makes sense to me.

stickonatree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hey i may be coming as well! i work in downtown seattle and i'd be interested in polishing my "urban city life" photography skills. however, since i'm an intern and often go out on the field, i cannot guarantee my presence.
Originally Posted by totally epic
I work in Pioneer Square and all I see are homeless people.
i know what you mean. i see them all the time in that central park. i work on 5th & terrace in the chinook building, about 2 blocks away.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I know this is a little weird but can I request a "no pics of me" rule please? I don't need any internet psychos knowing any more than they already do.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
I humbly suggest we consider moving venues to somewhere else. Maybe Brouwer's? There's the potential to blow a LOT of asparagus money on good beer there. And a fair bit of space. And some parking. I'm not a huge fan or anything, but i know they at least have good beer. Assuming someone can give Socal a ride.

BTW, I will be bringing another friend who posts infrequently, but drinks frequently. And duh means yes.

2 drink limit!

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
2 drink limit!
Oh crap, I forgot about this other thing I have to go do...

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
And don't forget, safety first!
lol8[1].gif

Right, because I don't think SoCal is ready to be a father just yet.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads