• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: Ralph Lauren Outlet a@ Woodbury Opened Today 25% Off Promotion

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Just spoke with Denise and there are no 40R RLPL suits left. I did score a $4500 RLPL (Saint Andrews) Chesterfield cashmere blend overcoat for $450, a $3695 RLPL (Saint Andrews) camel chevron 100% cashmere sportcoat and a $3695 RLPL (Saint Andrews) brown/green and burgundy plaid 100% cashmere sportcoat, both also for $450.

85% off retail!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

By the way, Denise is awesome, too.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aportnoy
Just spoke with Denise and there are no 40R RLPL suits left. I did score a $4500 RLPL (Saint Andrews) Chesterfield cashmere blend overcoat for $450, a $3695 RLPL (Saint Andrews) camel chevron 100% cashmere sportcoat and a $3695 RLPL (Saint Andrews) brown/green and burgundy plaid 100% cashmere sportcoat, both also for $450.

I'm telling ya, a RLPL St. Andrews Damage thread had better come this weekend.

BTW, you still owe SW&D folks a Denim Damage thread.
tounge.gif

Nice scores.

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whacked
I'm telling ya, a RLPL St. Andrews Damage thread had better come this weekend.

BTW, you still owe SW&D folks a Denim Damage thread.
tounge.gif

Nice scores.

Thanks!

Will do. All the RLPL I picked up is winter weight so i won't be tailoring it for a few months yet.

Now that I got my Iron Hearts, I'm ready to add to the denim damage thread, too.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Grey APC New Standards from DenimBar are next on the list.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

PhiloVance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just realized my post from last night was probably a bit inaccurate so just wanted to edit the info. I only asked about RLPL suits, so when I was told what they had in 42R, it was only for the RLPL suits. I dont know what they have remaining in 42R for blue or black label. Greg did mention a black label suit in black in 42R - - however, as I am not a mortician, I had to pass
devil.gif

sartort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I called this morning. In Black Label they had the following in size 38:

1)Black Solid
2)Black Pinstripe
3)Black on Black Herringbone
4)Brown Pinstripe

I was only interested in Navy or Grey, so I did not bite. The staff was helpful as usual.

Apparently nothing in 38 in Purple Label (in suits...i didn't inquire about odd jackets).

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

SuitingStyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Shikar
bigstar[1].gif

Regards.

yes, I think they are baised against the large size, even when I was there last week, tons of stuff in small sizes, and only a sprinkle of stuff in 44 and 46. I think with mine and yours, that were the only 2 46 PL suits they got in the shipments.

sartort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
chorse123,

i'd go ahead and call just to be sure. i asked her to look up both black and purple labels in my size. she said she had 4 suits in my size which i've listed, all in black label.

i didn't think to ask to confirm there were no purple label. but it was implied.

Shikar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aportnoy
7 is my lucky number!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Mine too.....
tounge.gif

Originally Posted by SuitingStyle
yes, I think they are baised against the large size, even when I was there last week, tons of stuff in small sizes, and only a sprinkle of stuff in 44 and 46. I think with mine and yours, that were the only 2 46 PL suits they got in the shipments.

I think you created a monster as they had a whole lot of 46R RLPLs.....
bounce2.gif

Regards.
PS. Andrew, I saw from your earlier post ...the blip got bigger this morning!!

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do they have anything in 42R for BL or 40R for PL?
Anybody knows?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads