• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

warlok1965

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by newthunder

HLxROxGS[/I]

Nice. You must live somewhere much colder than here to layer up like that though!!

[QUOTE]
Originally Posted by [B]SoCal2NYC[/B] [URL='https://www.styleforum.net/~styleforumadmin/styleforumfinal/showthread.php?s=6c73daa2ec5a07dcca88d940ac9d5529&p=1130960#post1130960'][IMG]https://www.styleforum.net/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/URL] [/QUOTE]
Jil Sander poly jacket, white with "cloud" blue overdye shirt, grey patent sandals. Helmut Lang black poplin shorts.

Looks good, the top button is mildly nerdy but I still like it. Did your weekend spill over to Monday or is yours a super casual office?

wiru

Reaction score
wrinkled morning after...
june22wayt.jpg
june22wayt2.jpg

eg jacket/shirt
buzz rickson
sperry

and today
june23wayt1b-1.jpg
june23waytno2.jpg

eg
45rpm
uniqlox2
clarks

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jpgm

spring court b4
hell's bells bauhaus
sugarcane belt
uniqlo UT t
raf simons sweatshirt
thomas meihofer ring

As usual, interesting choice of colors (or lack thereof) and the fit is good, as usual.
I feel like that neck action is too big for your head now without the hair (
musicboohoo[1].gif
)... it sort of frames your face but it seems so big that it's more like your head is sort of popping out

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wiru
june23wayt1b-1.jpg

eg
45rpm
uniqlox2
clarks

You bastard. I wanted to post that jacket on me first.
laugh.gif

The weather here's been too awful though and I haven't even worn it yet. Looks good on you though, and the MG shirt's a nice mix with the navy bedford. And what frames are those?

wiru

Reaction score
sauce thanks!

robin it's almost time to give them up here... trying to hang on as long as possible with just a t underneath

moscot zelig. most popular comments: 1)superman 2)woody allen 3)my grandfather

JOA

Reaction score
Wiru, details on the Buzz Rickson chinos? What model?

I really want a pair...

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wiru, both fits are very nice, but I especially like the wider silhuette of the second one with the cargo pants with the clarks, combined with the madras jacket. Great stuff.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by newthunder
IMG_3201.jpg

HLxROxGS

Is that a Drkshw jacket? If so how do you get it to fit? I find that the shoulders are consistently a little small, and the arms super long, and the fit just a little... off. And I would have thought that I would fit Drkshw pretty well. But no.

To all Engineered Garments fans - you need to post in the rocking EG thread. A prize directly from EG is involved, I hear.

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Perhaps you should stop trying to wear women's jackets, Fok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads