• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's a lot of PS, haha. There a sale going on or something?

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, the official paul smith web site has a 30% discount on this years clothing.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
HOLY ****, that **** is awesome.

Did they have any other badass colors for starrs GS?

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah. Maybe I'll stop by the store on Saturday.

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
EG Quick-Release Buckles on Leather Goods Connection Bridle Leather
DSCF9573.jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
Navy Starr brogue

psstarred9.jpg

These are ******* g.

PG you wanna meet up at ps saturday?

jerry34

Reaction score
Sure, if you're a 65 year old wearing a top hat and pocket watch arriving on a horse and buggy
tounge.gif

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
These are ******* g. PG you wanna meet up at ps saturday?
I may be down, may have to go to altadena for some family stuff though. If I go Sat it would have to be early, like before 12. BTW, what kind of pants could you wear with navy blue shoes? That's what was going through my head when I saw those a while ago. I'm waiting for the WAYWT post :p

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by keykoo
Did they have any other badass colors for starrs GS?

just the navy, other than their standard black or brown...every spring they do an off color for the starrs, this year was navy....last year was "poppy" (reddish burgundy)

Originally Posted by PG2G
BTW, what kind of pants could you wear with navy blue shoes? That's what was going through my head when I saw those a while ago. I'm waiting for the WAYWT post :p

wearing them today with grey windowcheck trousers and I had some older PS socks that are striped with shades of grey and navy so it all comes together. This is actually my 3rd pair of navy shoes...got the Vass budapester and D&G brogue boots in navy as well (both of which are more subtley blue, the PS screams I AM BLUE)

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Engineered Garments western shirt in red hipster plaid. I was going to get the grey chambray one too, but some old looking ****** bought it right when I walked into the store.
eg_western_shirt.jpg

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Filson small carry-on, really a mid-sized messenger, in otter green, arrived today. I am so stoked. The size is perfect for me, and works well for day to day as well as for weekend trips when you just need gym stuff and a change of clothes. And, it has a leather handle so that it is easy to carry around without the shoulder straps, for short periods of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads