• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what shell wore today but didnt have time to post. i swear i've seen this look before...

shell.jpg

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
the sleeves bug me too. way too wide, no amount of "breaking them in" will change that.

GS is right, the sleeves won't really soften up. I might have the sleeves tapered but I'm weary to trust a local tailor with such a nice shirt. I think this is just how it goes with FH short sleeve shirts. It's fairly fitted everywhere else except for the insanely big sleeves.

This'll probably be my only FH short sleeve shirt so I'll probably just live with the sleeves being this way but I can see where everyone is coming from for sure.

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
Originally Posted by braidkid
what shell wore today but didnt have time to post. i swear i've seen this look before...
is that one of those cosplayers?

Rachael.jpg

do you like our owl?

BladeRunnerClothes.gif

i reeeeally want the one on the right. it looks so awesome in the film.

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah. The guys at SE wanted me to go with a 40.

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i think who is stuck in an infinite loop.

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
Don't get why people think my hair is too long - does everybody need to have a Saucemaster shave or a 50s front-back-and-sides? I have thick, luxurious hair, and I'm damned well gonna show it off - **** tha bald haters!
devil.gif
Kinda starting to dig the shave - will keep for a while. At the very least, if I grow the beard back, it will be thicker and more manly.

Long meeting followed by longer testing session today. Whoop de do!
sClothingShots293.jpg

Aquascutum
CK
Jantzen
Loake

Enigma89

Reaction score
29osbxe.jpg

2l9saba.jpg

Express T-Shirt
Nudie Jeans in Dry Black
The Same Reef Sandals I have had for the past 5 years.

I usually never wear sandals but its too hot not to. On another note, I also hate cuffing jeans but I had to with the sandals.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by xchen
Yeah. The guys at SE wanted me to go with a 40.
Sleeves are gonna be angled and more pronounced on slimmer fitting shirts. I'm actually wearing my FH shirt right now (40) and well, you can figure out the results.
Originally Posted by braidkid
i think who is stuck in an infinite loop.
The slow SF server lent itself to comedy at my expense. I wish I could be that clever sometimes... Enigma, just to clarify for those playing at home, it was too hot to wear shoes but cool enough to wear black jeans?
confused.gif

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
hmmmm......................face.

Brennan Huff

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
I have a Leica. That's just my camera phone that I use when I'm in a hurry.

Originally Posted by hossoso
SoCal I think I really like your fit but I can't tell because details don't show up well in your camera. Why don't you skip your next two shoe purchases and invest in a nice camera?

damn, can't get any better than a Leica.

*hasselblad maybe? neh, not sexy enough
tounge.gif

TransparentCranium

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Augusto86
Don't get why people think my hair is too long - does everybody need to have a Saucemaster shave or a 50s front-back-and-sides? I have thick, luxurious hair, and I'm damned well gonna show it off - **** tha bald haters!
devil.gif
Kinda starting to dig the shave - will keep for a while. At the very least, if I grow the beard back, it will be thicker and more manly.

Long meeting followed by longer testing session today. Whoop de do!

Aquascutum
CK
Jantzen
Loake

Try straightening it. No ****.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
@ BH: Noob doesn't read well?

......noob?

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
I don't want this to come across as hateful as it is only my opinion, but flip flops and jeans reminds me a lot of abercrombie.

waywt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads