• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Oxnard

Reaction score
Hejfina has been having a pretty good spring sale...still some EG and BoO left among others...
Oki-Ni is having a 40% off presale, just use the coupon code "POINTFOUR" to redeem it, used it myself to score some Nom De Guerre suiting shorts

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
You are an idiot if you purchase from oki-ni, they charge the highest customs of any place I've ever dealt with through dhl offsetting any savings.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Someone on sufu mentioned them getting stuck with a $600 customs bill, and they returned the item.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^Yep, the way they ship straight ***** you ********** socal style.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PG2G
Someone on sufu mentioned them getting stuck with a $600 customs bill, and they returned the item.

It is hit or miss. I've been hit with a small amount of duty twice, and several times not.

Souper

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by akaidiot
I'm pretty sad that I'm getting on a plane to San Francisco 16 minutes before this sale starts and that I'll be gone for the whole thing. This sale in November was pretty great:

rag & bone
Cordially invites you to our studio
for the spring-summer 2008
men’s and women’s sample sale.
June 18 – June 20
12 Noon – 8:00 PM
425 West 13th Street, 3rd Floor

went to this. most of their ss line is there

100 shirts
180 jackets
50 sweatshirts
80 jeans

Picked up combat shirt in navy, nice piece. missed out on gingham western shirt. meh. lots of chinos - they're pretty nice. Almost picked some up but no need really. lots and lots of selvage rb15s

API

Reaction score
yes, i second that ^^. anyone willing to proxy R&B for us still stuck on the west?

ginger_fingers

Reaction score
40% off at www.oki-ni.com - use code POINTFOUR

They've got all sorts of brands - YMC, Jil Sander, Margiela, NDG, Raf Simons - and ship worldwide....

They've also got Ato's on pre-order - awesome....

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^Stay away from oki-ni you will get jacked on customs big time and end up costing more than you saved.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's the deal with the APC sale online? Right now I get a selection of "looks" on the right where all items claim to be $50--but that can't be right. Anyone seeing anything different?

abefroman

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
What's the deal with the APC sale online? Right now I get a selection of "looks" on the right where all items claim to be $50--but that can't be right. Anyone seeing anything different?

same here. prices are still full when added to the cart, and I can't process the order.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads