• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SF Pact to no longer answer newb threads

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
But data and I would have nowhere to ***** and complain.

Reaction score
You are not the boss of me, sir!

CTGuy

Made Guy
Reaction score
I can never understand why people get so bent out of shape about this issue. Is it really such an inconvienience?

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
ya I am with CT on this one, the last thing we need as a community is to make ourselves more cliquey and less approachable.

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CTGuy
I can never understand why people get so bent out of shape about this issue. Is it really such an inconvienience?

Originally Posted by m@T
ya I am with CT on this one, the last thing we need as a community is to make ourselves more cliquey and less approachable.

Amen.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CTGuy

Originally Posted by m@T

Originally Posted by cldpsu
Amen.

Originally Posted by denimdestroyedmylife
SF Pact to no longer size down twice on APCs.

yep to ^^^^

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I sized down two on my APCs; am a size 11 in converse, 10 in Red Wing GTs, and 10.5 in Clark's; wear my jeans at my hips; am slightly bowlegged, and do lots of squats (but not on a smith machine); and I leave Cheyenne heading east with a 5 mph tailwind, solve for x.

NoVaguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by m@T

I agree - I felt like the quick question threads do more harm than good.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
crazier math is Drizzt's "I wear size 9.5UK in Paul Smith starr, but also can wear a size 11UK in the starr and they fit just as well".....
eh.gif

Reaction score
Even crazier math is buying a jacket for $140 shipped (from yoox), selling it for $112 shipped (b&s), the buyer reselling it for $180 shipped (b&s), then the new owner flogging it on eBay for $170 shipped.

^ true story

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads