• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

akaidiot

Reaction score
I'm pretty sad that I'm getting on a plane to San Francisco 16 minutes before this sale starts and that I'll be gone for the whole thing. This sale in November was pretty great:

rag & bone
Cordially invites you to our studio
for the spring-summer 2008
men's and women's sample sale.
June 18 - June 20
12 Noon - 8:00 PM
425 West 13th Street, 3rd Floor

blank

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by akaidiot
I'm pretty sad that I'm getting on a plane to San Francisco 16 minutes before this sale starts and that I'll be gone for the whole thing. This sale in November was pretty great:

rag & bone
June 18 - June 20

AAAAHHH I won't be there.

There's probably not too much Rag & Bone I'd want -- I've got the worker's jacket, though I'd always be tempted for more shirts -- but if this is the same address as their design studio last year, it's just a nice space.

pefop

Reaction score
barneys.com had their second markdown, get nudies/raf/acne and stuff for wholesale prices!

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Tons of **** left at SW still fyi.

New margiela fur will be mine.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up an overdyed wine BOO shirt at barney's co-op (the grove) for like $99. They still had a M and XL.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chrisneils
anyone know where i can find evisu jeans? i been looking all over and cant seem to find a place... well i mean a place with reasonable prices that is

They cost what they cost...

steve796

Reaction score
Originally Posted by akaidiot

rag & bone
June 18 - June 20

Does anyone know if the rag & bone sample sale is invite only or open to the public? Thanks.

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone know where i can find evisu jeans? i been looking all over and cant seem to find a place... well i mean a place with reasonable prices that is

We have a few old stock at Denim Bar

korce

Reaction score

Originally Posted by cldpsu
We have a few old stock at Denim Bar

Judging by the kicks for sale on the site in this guys signature I'd say he's not looking for any of the legit old stock you've got at DB - methinks he's looking for FAKE evisu.
fight[1].gif

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just got a black envelope from Alan Bilzerian with a little foam drawstring bag inside that announced simply that the Summer Sale was on. The discounts are typically 30%-90%, depending on what season any given item is from. Accessories are typically 30% off, and they always have great belts and hats. Me, I'm going to check if they have any Fred Bare military waxed cotton caps in black...

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I sized up one and got a L. The M fits, but its fairly tight.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads