• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

seamless74

Reaction score
hey augusto86... i think a shaved head and more sleek glasses you would turn you into an instant badass...

shave it bro it would look hot. but this is coming from a guy with no hair.. i just think youd look more modern sleeked out a bit...

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to disagree on the shaved head

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
robbie,

What do you keep on the small blue shelves?

Originally Posted by CTGuy
However, I do strongly suggest a haircut and maybe consider shaving the facial hair for a while.
I think he would look good with just a moustache, as it is currently.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Met with someone the other day who decided NOT to use me for a commission.

Colors are hard to see, shirt is maroon, pants are blue.

DSC_0060.jpg

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by juicemakesugar
rdjrgq3ty8.jpg

Sort of

Youch. A girl pointing a gun at your boys with her finger on the trigger is not a good thing.

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PG2G
I'm gonna have to disagree on the shaved head
I think a shaved head could work, and the long hair worked, but I absolutely hate this haircut. I'm sorry, Daniel. <3 Incidentally, I intern at a marketing firm, and unless you were interviewing at a very conservative firm, you really did overdress. Admittedly, I work at a startup and can go in wearing a hoodie and beat to **** chuckalikes, but for at this age, a jacket is really as far as you need (and often should) go. Cuffs, pocket square, and old man briefcase are at least probably not helpful. By the way, are those raw or resin LDBs?

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think he looks fine with the hair he has now. He has too much of a baby face for a bald head. You need to have a mug for a bald head.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Don't worry, Sauce. Not everyone has the ability to go bald prematurely...
confused.gif

Big words coming from such a tiny man....
fight[1].gif

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Reggs
robbie,
What do you keep on the small blue shelves?

My gf keeps paints on them, I believe its a set of slide paints but am not sure.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
What was that? I was combing my hair. I'm sure you felt the breeze down there.
Yeah, right "down there" across my chest. If you ever need me to tell you whether you messed up the part along the top of your head, just ask. I am here to help. EDIT: To try to avoid total uselessness in the thread, Augusto, I thought the suit was great, and I think people way overthink the "dressing for an interview" thing. Maybe the pocket square is overdoing it a bit, maybe not, but I doubt it had any significant effect one way or the other. How it effects the way you carry yourself is much more important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics