• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

dibadiba

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
waywtjune11th002Large.jpg
AA S&S daniel natural diba leather belt Church's suede

dibadiba

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
^^^

Crazy to see somoene finally post a pic in S&S.

asiannaughty.gif

got them half off @ the revolve sale in january. never owned natural indigo and I thought the details were nice so I figured why not, doesn't seem too many people have them either.

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
^^^

Crazy to see somoene finally post a pic in S&S.

Shell, please post the glitter top. Please.

-______- i am not amused.

also i would have some damn S&S if ANYONE EVER had my size when they were offering discounts.
frown.gif

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
confused.gif

Originally Posted by urban dictionary A code used between two sailors when they dont wanna be gay and say they miss each other!
I was thinking of these:
They just sit there like idiots as you pelt them with snow balls, super soakers, and rocks.
when a person has genital warts
But whatever. At least he's not calling you his red lobster.
uhoh.gif

FiveFiveFive

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Black Cherry
Aww man. I missed some drama.

Only thing Get Smart's last that I don't like is the pants. Because they're camo. Camo is one of my peeves. I see someone wearing it on anything and I just want to die. Also they fit very loose/baggy which is at odds with the rest of the fit.

But the rest of it is awesome. My favorite detail is how the Adidas continue the striping from the socks.

The whole horizontal striping thing is goofy and I love it. Clean striping is easy for the eye to handle but when you're looking at him the striping is cut in half by a bunch of randomesque shapes. Seriously I hate camo.

A Demetri Martin observation:

"One of my favorite clothing patterns is camouflage. Because when you're in the woods it makes you blend in. But when you're not it does just the opposite."

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
macys_couch_450.jpg

talk about mentally in synch......that is exactly the sofa set I just got delivered last weekend. exact style, same color. The Corona collection in pear. with all this talk of our crusty-asian connection, this makes it even scarier.
patch[1].gif

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shellshock
today, after finishing my last final exam.
jeans & a tshirt all day every day. this one's too short and had to be aided by a tank top underneath
confused.gif
& i've got the chrono-roll goin cause its hot outside.
blush.gif

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

if anyone says anything about shell's chrono-roll, i will personally punch them in the throat.

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads