• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky Strike

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This seems to be a slightly better fit for this thread, rather than the MC one:
DSC05058.jpg
DSC05044.jpg
DSC05053.jpg
DSC05054.jpg
DSC05050.jpg
DSC05045.jpg
Matelot-type sweater, minus the horizontal blue stripes Ancient Brooks Bros shirt (actually worn untucked) Nudie RRDS, four years, numerous washes Military police surplus belt Miltary surplus NOS watch American Optical aviators, USAF model Cheap Italian drivers Austin Reed red socks

gdc_2008

Reaction score
Originally Posted by el Guapo WOngO!

As it is a public holiday here in Sydney (Australia) & I am in jeans, here is my WAYW post

Temp - 11c - 18c & showers
Days Agenda - Monday, public holiday, brunch with frineds

(Brunello Cucinelli) (Muji) (Martin Margella) (APC "New Standard") (Prada) (Kent Wang) (IWC) (Bottega Veneta) (COMME des GARCONS) (Kiehls) (Alfa Romeo)

Full details http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...ostcount=19411

L1010131.jpg

L1010135.jpg

L1010136.jpg

L1010128.jpg

Nice 156, bastard...Alfa USA RIP 1995

danilo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by el Guapo WOngO!
- thanks mate, I remember your great WAYW prom post with that girl (you both look great). I wished I had that amount of style 20 years ago!

- Really, I've seen more badly dressed wealthy people than the reverse.

- +1

- your jeans have a great patina

As it is a public holiday here in Sydney (Australia) & I am in jeans, here is my WAYW post

Temp - 11c - 18c & showers
Days Agenda - Monday, public holiday, brunch with frineds

(Brunello Cucinelli) (Muji) (Martin Margella) (APC "New Standard") (Prada) (Kent Wang) (IWC) (Bottega Veneta) (COMME des GARCONS) (Kiehls) (Alfa Romeo)

Full details http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...ostcount=19411

L1010131.jpg

L1010135.jpg

L1010136.jpg

L1010128.jpg

can we get video or sound clips of your Alfa? Yours is awesome!!

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdc_2008
Nice 156, bastard...Alfa USA RIP 1995

I believe Alfa's are coming back to the U.S. next year.

sheeptoken

Reaction score
Originally Posted by HCS
It's not wrong. We are asian. You know I don't get that at all. If you're referring to the fact that many consider us Pacific Islanders, we're not, that term refers to Oceanians: Polynesians, Melanesians and Micronesians. We ARE asian. Our descendants ARE ASIAN. We ARE in ASIA. Though are blood is mixed by many other ethnicities, Chinese, Japanese, American, and of course Spanish, of which our language also has root in, we ARE asian. I don't get how you would find that wrong?

Malays, we're descendants of Malaysians, our closest genetic relative would be the Amis.

bounce2.gif

I understand your reasoning on this. I mean about the people themselves. When I compare the typical Asian person, thinking Chinese or Viet, and the typical Filipino I don't see too much similarity. I've know too many Asian kids that stay at home all day and play MS. It's very rare that I find a Filipino doing that. Or it could be it's where I from, oh well!

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
great way to differentiate yourself, because you dont play video games youre not asian? if i remember correctly its both filipinos and other asians who are always getting run off the basketball courts, so maybe you guys are more similiar then you think!

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
I believe Alfa's are coming back to the U.S. next year.

yea the unattainable 8C Competizione. the best quote about that car is that "one will be more likely to ******** with Monica Bellucci than own an 8C"

but you're right, normal Alfa's on a more attainable and affordable range will be onshore by 2010 or something. iirc that 156 wagon is somewhere around 28,000GBP fully loaded in the UK so when prices get adjusted for the US market, they'll probably range around $45-50,000

sheeptoken

Reaction score
Originally Posted by West24
great way to differentiate yourself, because you dont play video games youre not asian? if i remember correctly its both filipinos and other asians who are always getting run off the basketball courts, so maybe you guys are more similiar then you think!

LOL there are some similarities, though there are MANY Filipinos that are actually ballers. Actually, all of them can actually play sports and have lives. This discussion is useless, I'm done. It was fun!

sheeptoken

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lucky Strike
This seems to be a slightly better fit for this thread, rather than the MC one:

DSC05058.jpg
DSC05044.jpg

DSC05053.jpg
DSC05054.jpg

DSC05050.jpg
DSC05045.jpg

Matelot-type sweater, minus the horizontal blue stripes
Ancient Brooks Bros shirt (actually worn untucked)
Nudie RRDS, four years, numerous washes
Military police surplus belt
Miltary surplus NOS watch
American Optical aviators, USAF model
Cheap Italian drivers
Austin Reed red socks

Couldn't we see a full-body? The watch looks cool though. Looks like an older style, awesome! Not a fan of those shoes though, Like I said a full body picture would've helped to see how those shoes fit in.

WayneGibbous

Reaction score
Originally Posted by andimq
100608zi0.jpg

Going to wear this tomorrow to my law3 course exam

Not a fan. Looks kinda greasy-Eurotrashy. Not to mention very plain and uninspired. This look wouldn't look out of place in the Urban Outfitters catalogue.

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the shorts. How is it eurotrashy and urban outfittery at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics