• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I'm getting fat.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I know I'll regret asking, but what prompted him to post a picture of himself in his underwear?
confused.gif

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by romafan
I know I'll regret asking, but what prompted him to post a picture of himself in his underwear?
confused.gif

edit: I shouldn't talk of someone who's not here to defend himself - sorry Conne.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nm

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just a joke G.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Progress has been minimal. I've cut way back on booze and am seriously contemplating a wheat-free diet. Apparently it's great for physical and mental health. The Connebody:
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
img00085md8.jpg

IUtoSLU

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CTGuy
Dude- I've run marathons, done tris, lift weights regularly-- I'm no slouch. This is some guy who basically works out FOR A LIVING and you're citing him as the average dude who works out?

+1

That guy is in rediculous shape.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
Progress has been minimal. I've cut way back on booze and am seriously contemplating a wheat-free diet. Apparently it's great for physical and mental health.

The Connebody:
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

It looks like you haven't done a damn thing in the year since this thread was made.

Forget the fad diets. Exercise and eat healthy.

Or give up completely, which seems to be the direction you're headed, and embrace the oncoming fatness.

Coho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not bad at all. Wait till you turn 21 Conne.

As for one poster saying that sex burns calories. I concur with this. It also helps build stamina. I used to do one round with the GF and feels lightheaded and just basically tired. Now, I can do 20 one hand push-ups right after sex.
smile.gif

Progress has been minimal. I've cut way back on booze and am seriously contemplating a wheat-free diet. Apparently it's great for physical and mental health.

The Connebody:
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

img00085md8.jpg

IUtoSLU

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
Connemera, this is not a chub fetish board.

At least we didn't get to see your grand tetons.

This made me laugh really hard.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score

The Connebody:
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Jesus Christ Mike you are disgusting. Get your head out of your ass and work out. With your gut looking like this, I will no longer accept any type of fat joke coming from you.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
can we put a moritorium on quoting that photo. I saw it once, that was enough...now I have seen it three times and may have nightmares.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by m@T
can we put a moritorium on quoting that photo. I saw it once, that was enough...now I have seen it three times and may have nightmares.

Obliged.
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads