• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
So deep he'll put your ass to sleep.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
See, people not liking outfits and stuff is fine, but it's just silly when they try to pass off opinions as historically or scientifically based facts. That said, more people could use having a bit of fun every once in awhile with outfits. 90% of my outfits are boring as hell and consist of pants+tshirt+shoes. Even with the fit and proportions being solid in my outfits, i still want to **** around good or bad, even if it's intentionally mildly ridiculous like the other day.

As for me in a band. I have zero musical talent, although i've played some mean tambourine with my friends' band before and know all of 4 guitar chords!
bigstar[1].gif

lost in va- Solid summer look. I don't know if my seersucker shorts would pair with a button up as well, but it's something i'd like to try.

who- The extra arm length is creeping my out slightly less than your lip syncing.

Black Cherry

Reaction score
This is about as femme as I can get while still wearing jeans. Which it is too hot to be working in but I want to work on my fadezz got-damnit.

52608losr6.jpg

I'm in a band so it's okay.

That said, more people could use having a bit of fun every once in awhile with outfits.
I agree completely.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Black Cherry
T

I'm in a band so it's okay.

What band are you in, the Indigo Girls? That look is pretty butch for a lesbian folk singer.
tounge.gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I'm too old for this bs.

Black Cherry

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Baron
What band are you in, the Indigo Girls? That look is pretty butch for a lesbian folk singer.
tounge.gif

This is the greatest compliment I've ever received.
smile.gif

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wrl
NAU
AA
APB
FH
Vans

Which jacket is that, Cleanline? Acoustic? Either way, it looks pretty good for not being a pic on their site. How was the sizing on that?

Garage/Surf Rock

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lance konami
It's funny how the styleforum group think has assumed that because I point out some feminine aspects of the accepted styles frequented here such as men wearing skin tight jeans, or rolled up pants capri style, sockless with dress shoes, etc., that I automatically only support wearing the most masculine attire complete with a wife beater and gold chains. This is called "styleforum logic." My message is simple. Let's keep the sexes apart. Dress like a man, not like a woman (unless you're gay or in a band.) And if you stay away from the styles that women have been using for a long time (such as skin tight jeans, capri pants, sockless, etc), you'll automatically look more masculine by default. I mean, what's the next trend for styleforum, tying your shirt into a knot? http://www.livevideo.com/video/1C6B4...hot-blond.aspx Come on guys, it's the next big thing! It's so "stylish!"
I don't know, man. Johnny Ramone wore skintight jeans and fey white sneakers, yet managed to look and be tougher than anyone who posts here. What you're thinking about is probably metrosexuals, which I admit look like pussies. No article of clothing is feminine in and of itself. It's the attitude and person backing it up that matter. Maybe you think certain individuals here to try to rock some socially dangerous gear but end up just looking like metrosexuals? I see people all the time who are not rock stars that look as manly, if not more, in skin tight clothes and androgynous gear than a lot of the "tough guys" in baggy jeans, baseball caps and otherwise non-descript clothing.

wrl

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ahjota
Which jacket is that, Cleanline? Acoustic? Either way, it looks pretty good for not being a pic on their site. How was the sizing on that?

Acoustic. Its quite stretchy and comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics